49

Y/n POV

I woke up on the couch, my father was gone and the house was quiet. I rubbed my eyes and went upstairs to brush my teeth and take a shower.
When I was done I got dressed and went down stairs. I looked around in the kitchen but no one was there, "Out here, Y/n." I heard my uncle say. I slid open a sliding door and saw my uncle outside on a patio, he had a dark brown t-shirt on, the first top buttons unbuttoned. The jeans he wore were dark blue, "Where are you going today?" I asked sitting on the ground next to him. "I was thinking maybe going out and buying a few things," he answered.

"Moony!"

We turned around and saw my dad come outside, his hair a little messed up, and his shirt off. Leaving him in his pajama pants, I saw my uncle stare at him, I smirked and elbowed him. "Sorry- uh, what's wrong now, Sirius?" He asked. "I can't find my black shirt." He told him, "I'm coming, I'll look. You sit out here with Y/n." My uncle said again. My father nodded and he switched spots with my uncle.

"Good morning Y/n." He said with a smile, "You seem happy." I said, "Of course I am. Why shouldn't I be?" He asked. I shrugged and sat there. "It's cold out here," he said, "Well you don't have a shirt on, so that might be a reason." I told him. He rolled his eyes, "Very good observation, Y/n. But I think I know that already." He said. I smiled and he smiled back.
"You see uncle Moonys face when you came outside?" I asked, my dad gave a soft smile. "I did." He says. "When are you gonna ask him?" I asked, "Ask him what?" I rolled my eyes, "To marry you." I told him. He covered my mouth, "Shh." He said, "I'm not sure when, I just need the right time."

I smiled and he took his hand off my mouth. "Can't wait for that to happen. You and uncle Moony, I knew it!" I said, my dad smiled. "Yea,Yea. Just don't go telling him."

My uncle came out with his black shirt and tossed it onto my dad's lap. He quickly put it on and laid back in the chair. "Sirius," my uncle said, "Remus." He answered looking up at him. "The chair." My dad sighed, "Oh come on Moony, you sat here all morning!" He exclaimed. My uncle muttered something under his breath and went inside. I followed him since my dad closed his eyes. I figured he was going to take a nap, even though he just woke up.

I sat at the counter with my uncle as he sipped his coffee. "Anything you would like to do?" He asked, "Not really, how about you?" I asked. "Well I was thinking about going into town today. Would you want to come to some stores with me?" I smiled, "Sure," I said. "I think I have some money." I added, he shook his head, "I'll pay," he said. I looked at him, "With your dad's money of course." He says, sipping his coffee again. "I heard that Moony!"

***

We were all getting ready to go in the car, we were waiting on my dad, again. "I'm coming!" He exclaimed coming down the stairs. He came out the door, closing it behind him. "Ready darling?" He asked. I smiled and got into the car, they sat in the front and I sat in the back. "Where are we going?" My dad asked, "Some stores." My uncle answered. "What stores?" My dad asked, "I don't know. Whatever stores we want to go to." He said, "Can we go to the record store?"

"Damn it Sirius!" My uncle chuckled, "We're going to whatever store you want." He said. I covered my mouth trying to not laugh. My dad smirked and grabbed my uncle's hand, kissing the top. I saw my uncle try not to look at him, the redness going to his cheeks. My father turned to me and winked and I saw my uncle smirk.

Time skip

Me and my uncle walked into a small bookshop since my father was somewhere else. "Go ahead, look around." He said with a smile. I went down the aisles, reading the backs of the books. "Y/n?" I looked to my right and saw Sage. "Sage," I said, a smile forming on my cheeks. He quickly went down the aisle and hugged me. "How's summer so far?" He asked, pulling away, "Great actually. My mind cleared a bit from the you know." He sighed, "Sorry about Cedric, again." He said. "How's your summer been?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"Good actually, mums have been working in her garden all day and fathers at the ministry. Meaning I get to come to town whenever I want." He answered. "You come here often?" I asked, he shrugged, "Only sometimes." He said. I nodded and grabbed a book from one of the shelf's, looking back. I could see from the corner of my eye Sage looking at me. His hair shining from the light of the sun coming through the windows. "You know it's not polite to stare at people." I said with a smirk, not looking up from the book. He scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry."

I chuckled and put the book back on the shelf. He looked at me, "What books did you get?" I asked, looking at the pile of books in his arms. "Mainly astrology books, and some art." He answered.

Sage POV

"Mainly astrology books, and some art." I told her. She smiled, damn it. I promised myself not to think of her that way, but I can't help it. "Sage?" She asked, I looked at her and she smiled. "You alright?" I nodded, "Perfect." I said. She gave a soft chuckle and looked at me. "Would you like to come over some time?" She asked, "I-Uh, sure." I said. "Are you sure you're feeling alright? You've been acting weird." She stated. "I'm fine, really. What time?" I asked, "Maybe around five. If that's alright of course." She said, "No no, it fine. I just gotta tell my parents." I replied.

"Alright then, I guess I'll see you later."

Y/n POV / time skip

"Y/n where's your father?" My uncle asked, looking around. "I dunno. I think he went to go get food." I replied, he sighed and shook his head. "I swear he's a child himself," I chuckled and we went to look around. "He couldn't have gone far." I said.

We walked around until we looked inside a window of a small shop. "There he is!" I said, pointing to my father. "For heaven's sake, what is he doing in a jewelry shop?" My uncle asked. I smirked and he turned to me, "Are you in on this?" He asked, "No sir, I know nothing about this." I replied. My uncle gave me an unamused look and opened the door to the shop.

"Remus," my dad said. "I'll be right out, go!" He added, my uncle was confused but we backed out of the shop, we sat on a bench and waited for him to come out.

"Alright I'm done," my dad came out of the shop with a small bag in hand. "What's in there?" My uncle asked, my dad pulled away the bag, "Nothing." He said. My uncle scoffed and kissed my dad's cheek, "Tell me." He asked again. "Never, it's a secret." My dad replied. "Is it a nice secret?" He asked, "Of course it is love."

__________

Idk what I think of this chapter. Anyways make sure you eat food and drink something today!!<3

Question: What's a movie you could watch 10 times in a row and never get bored?

My answer: Bohemian Rhapsody 🙌