𝟙𝟞

Y/n POV
—————-
"Oh wait I forgot to give this to you." I said handing him the bar of chocolate Cedric gave me. "How'd you get this?" He asked, "Ced." I replied. "Ced?" "Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff?" I told him. "Ahh I remember now, the boy Fred would rant to George about. Fred was worried you liked Cedric, he thought you'd stop talking to them." My uncle explained. I shook my head knowing I'd never leave the twins and they'd never leave me, right?

"You better go." My uncle said opening the door, "alright but one question." He raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'll see my father again?" I asked. he sighed, "Of course dear." He replied. I smiled before hugging him, I waved before leaving and going off to find the others.

I've always wondered if my father and uncle ever dated to be honest. When I saw my father again for the first time they looked VERY happy to see each other. Plus my uncle always talked about my father, and if I ever brought up my father he'd go into a full conversation about when him and himself were young. Like I said before, Remus was like my second dad.

"Y/n there you are!" I looked to my right to see Adrian jogging up to me. "I heard about you and Fred, congratulations." He said. "Thank you Adrian, not for helping us get together, but being there for me." I said making him wipe his eye. "Are you crying?" I asked, "No! Just wiping the sweat coming from my eyes, I came back from quidditch practice." He replied. "Is quidditch practice flirting with a Ravenclaw girl?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." He said putting arm around me and walking, "so where's Fred anyway?" He asked. "Probably with George making some Slytherins life hell." I replied, "glad it's not me." Adrian murmured. "If they did anything to you I'd give them a in person howler." I told him. "So just yelling?" He asked, I smacked his head. "You know what I mean." I said.

Third person POV

As Y/n and Adrian walked around the halls catching up they found Fred and Cedric talking. "Are you and Cedric doing something?" Y/n asked Adrian, "how'd you know!" He exclaimed. "Because Cedric is over there talking to Fred." She replied pointing to the two boys. "Alright fine you caught us, we're trying to get you guys to open up to each other." He told her, "we already do that." She replied. "I knew it! Damn it Diggory!" He mumbled under his breath. "It's alright, I don't mind." She said making him smile, "go get him." He said slipping his arm off her and winking.

"Fred!"

Th boy turned and smiled, "So I guess Adrian already talked to you?" He asked, "Yea, Ced talk to you?" She asked. He nodded and looked at her. "Follow me." He said grabbing her hand and running, "Not the black lake it's raining." She said letting go of his hand making him frown. "Fine, follow me." He said grabbing her hand once again and bringing her up the stairs.

"What's this?" She asked. "This my love is the room of requirements." He replied spinning her around. She looked up to see a chandelier, the light sparkling with the window light. "How'd you find this place?" She asked. "My and George found it when looking for something to prank Snape." He replied putting a hand on her waist. She sighed, "it's beautiful." She said looking at him. "I know we were supposed to be with the others but I thought about what Cedric said, I think we should spend some time together." He told her.

"Whatever makes you happy." She replied going to sit on the couch. He went over and sat next to her putting an arm around her.

"I'm glad your mine." He said pulling her closer, "Me too." He smiled and turned his head before lifting her chin and planting a kiss on her lips. They both pulled away after a little and smiled, "I really like you Y/n." "I like me too." She joked giving him a flashing smile, he chuckled and put her head on his shoulder. "Reckon the others are doing?" He asked, "I could care less right now, but probably tormenting McGonagall." She replied.

An hour later....

"We should go, it's almost time for dinner." She said standing up, he nodded and followed her as they walked out.

"Ah well isn't it the blood traitors!" We snapped our heads to see Draco, "What's the matter with you barbie?" Y/n spat. "Nothing just wondering what you two are doing." He replied, "We're having a good time with each other, something you don't understand cause all your friends hate you and your family." Fred told him. "Really Weasel cause I can think of a lot of things about your family. Let's start with your family in general, filthy blood traitors." As Draco went on Y/n got more and more angry. "And your mum, lousy, annoying, looks like a pig-"

Will that one sentence Y/n have so much anger in her, she walked up to Draco and punched him square in the face. Draco was now on the ground holding his face while Fred was standing there in amazement. "My father will hear about this!" He exclaimed.

"Black, Weasley, Malfoy? What happened?"

We looked to see Professor Snape glaring at us. "He tripped Professor." Fred lied, Draco looked at him and shook his head. "No point in lying, I'm proud of what I did. You see Professor I punched the Barbie in the face, and I don't regret a thing." She admitted smirking. "30 points from Gryffindor, Black detention tomorrow." He said narrowing his eyes at her as she stood there unfazed by what he was saying.

Once Snape took Draco to the nurse Fred looked at Y/n with amazement,
"that was bad ass."

"I try."
——————-
Sorry for the late chapter

Question: Once I finish this what should I do? Options below:

James Potter x reader

Johnny Lawrence x reader

(These are just a few ideas)

Suggestions/ other ideas!: