30

Y/n POV
As I walked along the corridors I was stopped by Snape. "Black." He said, I shrugged and tried to walk past him. "What happened to the girl in the courtyard?" He asked, "I don't know, ask her yourself." I replied. "Ten points from Gryffindor for attitude." I glared at him. He gave me a sly smile and went his way, I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Snape can be a bitch sometimes, scratch that, Snape is a bitch ALL the time. Always complaining about something, and kinda creepy. My father told me about Snapes obsession with 'Aunt' Lily, said he followed her everywhere.

(Sorry I live for Snape Slander😫)

I saw as many friends the students were heading to the goblet, so I followed.
When I walked in I saw Adrian and Cedric talking in the corner of the room, I smiled and walked over there. "Hey guys." I said, "Hey Y/n." Adrian said happily. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them, Cedric sighed. "I'm gonna enter." He told me. I looked at him in disbelief, "Your really entering?" I asked. He nodded and I saw Adrian bit his lip. "I promise I won't get hurt, how bad can three tasks be?" Cedric stated. Adrian shrugged and looked at Cedric as he wrote his name on a piece of parchment. Cedric looked happy to enter, but Adrian didn't seem to sure, I wasn't to fond of Cedric entering either, but it wasn't my decision.

Cedric smiled at me and Adrian before stepping up to the goblet, his friends all excited and cheering him on as he placed the parchment in. The flame turned blue and Cedric smiled, walking back to us. "He did it." Adrian murmured to himself, "I did it!" Cedric exclaimed pulling us into a hug. We got a couple weird stares, but I glared at them, making them back off. "Meet me at the astronomy tower at eleven." Cedric told Adrian, Adrian nodded as Cedric winked at him before walking off with his friends.

Me and Adrian soon left, seeing the twins came in yelling. We walked side by side talking and enjoying each other's company. "So, you and Ced finally dating?" I asked nudging his shoulder, Adrian smiled shyly and looked down. "Kinda, not officially, so no. But I'm hoping tonight he'll ask me." He answered, "That's exciting." I said.

"What's exciting?"

We turned around to see Angelina, "Cedric might ask Adrian to be his boyfriend tonight." I replied. Angelina smiled brightly, "That's awesome Adrian, you excited?" She asked. "Well I don't know for sure if he is, I mean, I hope he does." Adrian answered. Angelina scoffed, "I'm sure he will, I mean have you seen his face every time you walk into the room?" She said. Adrian blushed a little, And but his lip. "Come on, we got a class to get to." He said, changing the subject.

***

There we were sitting at the potions table, listening to Snapes boring lesson. "I wish I was in Minnies class right now." I said quietly, my hand holding up my head. "Who's Minnie?" Angelina asked, "Professor McGonagall." I replied. She nodded and Snape turned to us, "Something funny Miss Johnson and Miss Black?" He asked. "Yea." I mumbled, he raised an eyebrow. "Come again?" He asked, "Yes." I said louder. "Care to tell us what?" He asked, "You obsession with a certain ginger that was married." I spat. He bit the inside of his cheek, I smirked. "Ten points from Gryffindor!" He said loudly. "What the hell, all she did was tell the truth!" Angelina exclaimed, "Detention Johnson." Snape told her. I wasn't gonna let Angelina go by herself so I stood up and walked out of the class, grabbing Angelinas hand. "Detention Black!" He called, "Yea,Yea."

As the door slammed behind us I looked at Angelina, she looked back at me and we burst out laughing.
"That's was a nightmare." Angelina said as we walked along the corridors. "Honestly." Angelina and me laughed. "So about that detention, how do you plan on getting us out?" She asked me. "I have my ways." I said pulling out a piece of parchment, "What's that?" She questioned. "Marauders map. My uncle gave me it after he caught Harry with it, so now me and Harry take turns using it. I give him the map and he gives me his invisibility cloak." I explained. "Wicked." She said, taking a close look at the map.

"Watch." I said pointing my wand to the map, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." The parchment began to have red ink coming from it. I smiled, "What are those?" Angelina asked, pointing to the names at the top. "Nicknames. Moony is my uncle, Wormtail is the bitch, Padfoot is my dad, and Prongs is my other uncle James." I answered. "James, James Potter?" She asked, I nodded and she smiled. "No wonder you and Harry are so close." She added. I smiled at her and watched the map as people walked around. "Hey look! Theres McGonagall!" Angelina exclaimed, "it's says she's coming this way, I thought she's supposed to be teaching a class." I commented.

"And you two are supposed to be in class."

Me and Angelina looked up and saw McGonagall with her hands on her hips, "Oh shit." I said. "Language Black." She warned, I put my hands up defensively. "Please let us off with a warning or something." Angelina asked her, "Yea come on Minnie!" I exclaimed. McGonagall smiled at us and sighed shaking her head, "This one time." She said. Me and Angelina smiled brightly, "Love you Minnie!" I exclaimed as me and Angelina ran down the corridor, "Yea. Yea, just stay out of trouble!" She called back. I flashed her a smile and caught up with Angelina.

"So. Where to first?" I asked with a smirk.

—————-
Finally got another chapter out, personally I actually liked this chapter since it kinda showed Angelina and Y/n's friendship:)

Question: Book recommendations?

My answer: idk I need some😫