55

Y/n POV

I was waiting at the train station with My uncle. Harry had gone back to the Dursley's, which ended up with me getting a letter saying he was in trouble with the ministry.
"What do you think he did?" My uncle asked, I shrugged. "Hopefully something not to bad." I said.  My uncle agreed and looked around. "Well, Y/n, looks like everyone else is starting to get on the train." He said. I sighed and turned to him, hugging him. My arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He kissed the top of my head and smiled, "I love you. Have a good year, I should see you for Christmas." He said. I smiled at the thought of Christmas. This would be my first Christmas with my father finally back!

"Alright, get going before I start crying." He said with a small chuckle. I smiled and pulled away from the hug, "Thank you." I said finally before starting my way to the train entrance.
Once I got on I walked down the hall and found a empty compartment. I sat down and looked out the window, I saw my uncle waving.

As I sat for about ten minutes I saw a certain pair of red headed twins walk past the compartment. I slid open the compartment door and followed them to their compartment. "Hey George," I said with a smile. George smiled and hugged me, I chuckled. "I just saw you a week ago." I said. "I know but it feels like it's been a long time." He said.

I looked behind him and saw Fred. He had a hand in his pocket and was smiling softly. "Fred." I said. "Y/n," he said. "George!"
We all turned and saw Katie Bell. "What the hell are you doing?" Me and George pulled apart quickly and looked around awkwardly. "Katie," George said, "She's just a friend. Besides you know Freddie here likes her!" He said, then covering his mouth. Fred bit his lip, "Idiot." He mumbled. I smirked and looked at Katie, "Really Katie, I'm not interested In him." I told her. "Good."

***

I was sitting with Fred and George in their compartment. George cleared his throat, "I'm gonna go get something to drink." He said standing up and leaving. That left me and Fred. "Y/n can we talk about what happened?" He asked. "There's nothing to talk about. We didn't do anything." I answered. "But we almost did." He said. "Fred no. I told you I'm not into you anymore, I like Sage." I said once again. "No you don't, you don't really like him, right?" He asked.
I sighed getting annoyed, "Yes I do. Now just accept it and stop being jealous." I told him. He smirked, "I'm not jealous." He said. I looked at him, "Okay. Maybe I am, doesn't matter."

"You don't understand, I miss being with you!" He said. I smirked, "I bet you do Fred, I really do." He sighed. "Look I know you only see me as a friend but you don't understand, I don't wanna be your friend I wanna-"

Suddenly the compartment door opened and George was there. Fred turned away from me and bit the inside of his cheek. George sat down awkwardly. "I-uhm, Sage is here Y/n." He said. "Thanks." I said standing up and walking out of the compartment.

"Hey Sage." I said with a smile, he smiled brightly. "Hey Y/n." He said giving me a hug. "Sorry I had to leave early, turns out my uncle got really sick, and my father or mother didn't care to go over and help take care of him." He told me. "No, No, your fine." I said, pulling away from the hug. "Will you come with me for a second?" He asked, I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

He led me to a empty compartment and we sat down next to each other. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I just-uh wanted to ask you'd something." He said. "Shoot." I said, he smiled softly. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on another date?" He asked. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Look if you and F-" I shook my head. "Sure. I'll go out with you again." I told him. I saw him blush and smile.

He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me in, "May I?" He asked. "Yes you may." I said. He then smirked and pulled me in closer for a kiss. Our lips coming together. He was no doubt a good kisser. Shit that sounded weird I thought. He put his other hand on my waist, my hand then making its way to his hair. "Fuck." Me mumbled looking at me, then kissing me again.

"Oh."

We quickly pulled away and saw Fred and George. "Sorry we didn't know where you two went." George said again. Sage looked away awkwardly and ran a hand through his hair. George left and Fred was there standing. He looked at the way Sage's hand was on my waist, he clenched his jaw and walked away.

"Well that was-uh you know." Sage said turning back to me. "Sorry about them." I said. He shook his head and chuckled. He took his hand off my wrist and we sat down in silence for a couple of seconds. "You really know how to drive a guy mad, Y/n." He said. I looked at him and smirked, "I guess I do."

Sage looked at me and then put his head on my shoulder, pushing his dark curls out of his face. I put a hand on his thigh as he put one of his hands on mine. He then cleared his throat, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He said quickly before leaving. I nodded confusingly.

Sage POV
I quickly walked to the bathroom. "Oh hey Sage." I looked to my right and saw Adrian. My eyes widened. "Something wrong?" He asked confused. "Oh um, I'm fine. Just uh-" Adrian laughed, "Did Y/n do that?" He asked referring to the erection in my pants. My cheeks went red, "Poor you." He said.

——————-

Im not sure if I like this chapter but whatever

Question: Favorite book/s currently?

My answer: The Cruel Prince