28

(Not exactly like the book/movie)

Y/n POV

"Like what?" They asked. I smiled and started explaining my ideas. "Snapes gonna get it this year." Lee said happily. I nodded in agreement, "Finally living up to your fathers reputation of making Snapes life hell huh?" Angelina asked, "Definitely." I replied.

"Speaking of your father any news on when your gonna live with him?" George asked. "I guess I'm moving in this Christmas, my uncle might be staying too." I replied. "Well that's great Y/n!" Angelina exclaimed smiling.

Time skip, because I'm lazy👍

"Guess we're here, train stopped moving." George said. "Guess your right Georgie." I replied as we saw other students walk out of their compartments. We stood up and grabbed our stuff before heading out. "Oh Y/n, your uncle say something about this year?" Angelina asked coming up next to me. "Kinda, just said something 'exciting' is gonna happen. Didn't really go into context." I replied. "Shit." She mumbled, "Why?" I asked. "My mom said the same thing to me, can't figure out what's happening so I thought I'd ask you." She explained. "Oh, maybe Cedric knows." I said, "Maybe." She replied.

As we walked to the great hall we saw a big ship come from out of the water. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "your seeing this to right?" I asked. Angelina nodded, not taking her eyes off the ship. "Oh look!" So kid called pointing at the sky. There was a few carriages souring through the air, "No way." George sighed behind us.

"Students, please keep walking!" Professor McGonagall announced. We all followed, the corridors will filled with excitement and chatter.

We walked into the great hall to see most of the teachers beaming. "This is weird." I whispered to Angelina. "For real, even Snapes got some sort of smile on his face, or he's trying to." She replied confused. "Guess we'll find out sooner or later." I sighed.
We went and sat down waiting for the first years to be sorted. "Can this hurry up?" Angelina murmured. "Honestly, how many first years are there." I whispered back.

The sorting was over after a good thirty minutes. "Finally." Angelina exclaimed. Suddenly Dumbledores voice boomed. "Students, I'd like to introduce some guests of ours, Beauxbatons"

The doors opened, beautiful women swarming out. "Holy shit." I mumbled, they were quite beautiful. I saw Hannah slap Fred's head for swooning over them, Hannah was definitely the jealous type. "You idiot, you know you have a girlfriend right here!" She said to him. "Sorry." He said shrugging.

Ron and Harry were doing the same thing, practically falling off there seats, I saw one of the girls laugh at them. Ron smiled and watched them, not taking his eyes off. Hermione sighed and put her head down. "Poor Hermione, Ron doesn't even notice." Angelina said, I bit my lip and agreed.

The ladies went and sat down at the end of the Ravenclaw table, as the Head Professor walked in. "Blimey that's one big women." I heard Someome say, "And George thought he was tall." Lee snickered. George pushed his arm making him fall off the bench. McGonagall glared at them, the both sat up in there seats again, crossing there arms.

"Now our guests from Durmstrang!" Dumbledore announced.

The big doors opened up and tons of men came out doing all sorts of tricks, "That's Victor Krum!" I whisper shouted. "Now I'm confused." Angelina, "Why'd Krum be at Hogwarts?" She questioned. "Not sure, but I'm not complaining." I replied. Two boys came over and kissed me and Angelinas hands, for the corner of my eye I saw Lee glaring at the one, and Fred glaring at the other. Good let him be jealous, I thought. We turned our attention back to the front as they went to the end of the Slytherin table.

"What's gonna happen now?" Angelina asked, I shrugged and looked at Dumbledore.

"The triwizard tournament! Three different events! Three different students selected! You must be 17 and older to put your name in the goblet of fire!" He announced. "THATS RUBBISH!" Both of the twins yelled, George glared at Fred and accused him of 'copying' him. "There's both idiots I swear." Said Lee, who was sitting in between the two.

Time skip (again sorry:(

We all started heading up to the dorms, talking and excitement filled the corridors. "Oh hey Ced!" I exclaimed, turning around at the tap of my shoulder. "I think I might enter." He said, "Cedric you can't be serious, you'll get hurt or worse get killed!" I told him. "That's what Adrian said too." He mumbled, "Cedric please don't." I pleaded. "I'll think about it, but if I do, please don't be mad." He told me. "Ced id never be mad at you for doing something you wanted. I just don't want you getting hurt." I explained. "Alright, thanks." He said, before walking off to the Hufflepuff common rooms.

Me and Angelina got the Gryffindor Common room, finally. There in the couch was Fred and Hannah, with George and Lee standing in front of him. "She's a Hufflepuff Fred, she can't be in here!" Lee exclaimed, "She's my girlfriend so if you have a problem then leave!" Fred yelled back. "Idiots." Angelina muttered, pulling my hand up the stairs.

"I'm sorry Fred's being an ass." Angelina said, as I sat on my bed. I shrugged, "Guess I just gotta get used to it." I replied. "I brought a new record to play." Angelina said going to her trunk. "All the young dudes?" I asked, "Yup." She replied. "When we were leaving last year your uncle recommended it." She added, I nodded and started playing the record.

We ended up staying up all night playing different records. I was glad I had Angelina as a friend, she was always there for me. Just now she was dancing in the middle of the room, singing at the top of her lungs. I was surprised Katie (our other roommate) hasn't woken up, or a prefect hasn't come up here. But I wasn't complaining;)

————-
I am so sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been busy with school :( I'll try to get chapters out as fast as possible!

Question: Favorite Character in falling harder?

My answer: Cedric