23

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry about what happened." My uncle said, I shrugged my shoulders. "Should've known." I said sighing as a tear ran down my cheek. He looked at me, "Don't be daft Y/n dear, he lost the best thing that ever happened to him!" I smiled a bit, "He's lucky his mum came out, George and Harry looked like they were bout ready to murder him!" He added with a small chuckle.

"It's alright though, you'll find someone new hopefully and enjoy life with them." He commented. I nodded, "Sure."

He rolled his eyes, "Let's brighten the mood." He said putting in another disc into the car radio. "Queen?" I asked, he nodded and started tapping his head to the beat. "Father loved this song!" He exclaimed over the radio, "Under Pressure" I said quietly. "Yep, he loved it!" He replied. "Can't blame him." I said with a small chuckle, "See that's the Y/n I know, the happy one, the one who doesn't cry over some boy!"

I smiled and started singing along with him.

My uncle always knew how to brighten the mood. Music and chocolate. The two factors of my uncle cheering someone up, he played my favorite songs and gave me chocolate when I was down.
We stayed like this, singing, playing songs. I completely forgot about earlier today.

*******

"Alright Y/n, let's get inside. I'll make some hot chocolate and we can watch Ferris Buellers day off!" He called out as I was opening the door to unlock the house. I nodded and grabbed my trunk from him, "Oh and you have a letter, I put it in your room." He added closing the door behind him. I smiled and went upstairs to see who it was from, "Cedric?" I asked picking up the letter. I was confused but opened the letter.

Dear Y/n,

How's your summer been? I hope it was better
than mine so far. I broke up with Cho last week because we both realized we had feelings for other people. I was gonna write who in this letter, but I suppose it'd be better to tell you in person since I'm scared they won't feel the same. I know you'd be able to help me with this crush or something I have. Anyways; Dad got us tickets to the quidditch World Cup, I know it's kinda late since it's in two days but I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us! The Weasleys will be there too so you'll be able to see Fred.

Your favorite Hufflepuff, Cedric Diggory:)

I sighed reading the letter. I felt bad he didn't know what just happened, but he's gonna find out sooner or later. I'm also wondering who his crush is, Cho obviously likes Harry, their always looking at each other in the hallways. But I couldn't figure out who Cedric liked, not me of course, he knows we're just friends.

I put the letter down and went back down stairs.

To my surprise there was my uncle in the kitchen dancing making hot chocolate while listening to Let's Dance by David Bowie. I swear he loved that guy or something, "Nice moves uncle Moony." I said making him freeze. "Y/n." I laughed, he stared at me blankly. "Don't worry about it, keep going, I don't mind." I said again. He smiled and played the song again, I shook my head and went to sit on the couch. "Put on whatever you want, this should be done in a little!" He called over the music.

I put on Ferris Buellers day off, one of my favorite movies, besides Dead Poets Society and The Princess Bride.

"Oh, and Cedric asked me if I wanted to go to the quidditch World Cup, since I'm not going with Fred anymore do you mind if I go with him and his family?" I asked. "Why of course not, Cedric is Amos's son right?" He asked. I nodded, "Oh well then yea." He added.

Once he finished making the hot chocolate he brought it over by me and we sat in the couch together. "Ready to watch?" I asked, he nodded and took a sip of his drink. He put his arm around me, We talked for a little until the movie started. "To bad I'm not dada Professor this year, Fred would've had a pretty hard time in my class." He commented making my chuckle.

'They bought it. Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second.'

—————
Sorry for the short chapter:/

Question: Favorite Marauder?

My answer: Remus🐺