36

Y/n POV

Fred looked at me then George with a small tear rolling down his cheek. He shook his head and walked up to his dorm. I turned to my left and George was gone, I looked and there he was talking to Katie. Angelina must have saw how lost I was and told everyone to call it a night. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up to our dorm.

When we got in she put me on my bed. "You feeling alright?" She asked, "Yea. Just tired, that's all." I replied. She frowned, "Here I'll get you clothes to change." She walked over to my trunk and grabbed me some clothes to sleep in. "Thanks Angelina." I said slipping my shirt on, "Of course."

She left, probably went to go back down stairs.

I got into bed and pulled the blanket over me. I sighed and rolled into my side before falling asleep, forgetting everything that just happened.

***

I woke up with a headache and my stomach feelings weird. I sat up and looked at the time, we still had two hours until lessons started. I scratched the back of my neck and got dressed anyway so I could go to the hospital wing. I put my robes on and walked down to the common room. Some of the Gryffindors were pasted out on the couch or were just waking up.

I quickly walked out of the common room, making my way to the hospital wing. "Where to?" As the portrait door swings closed I turned to my left, Snape. "Professor Snape." I said crossing my arms, "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked. "Yea." I replied, "Then why aren't you there?" I shrugged and tried to hold in my laugh. "It's to early for this, go." He ordered, I smirked and walked past him.

I opened to the door to the hospital wing and walked in. "Madam Pomfrey?" I asked, closing the door behind me. I looked around but there was no one there. "Sorry dear!" She suddenly said, popping out of nowhere, I smiled at her and she wiped off her hands. "What's wrong Miss Black?" She asked, "I got drunk last night at the Gryffindor party last night and I have a headache. Do you have anything I could take?" She nodded and quickly went to one of her closets, she grabbed something then came back over to me. "Here." She said setting them in my hands. I thanked her and took the medicine.

***

I was currently in the library reading a book while sitting at the back table. I looked out the window, it was nice out. "Y/n!" I turned around and saw George. "George." I said, he gave me a small smile and sat down next to me. He cleared his throat and looked at the table, "About last night." He started, "It was a mistake." He said, his eyes not meeting mine. "We were both drunk and I really like Katie-"

"It's alright George." I told him, he seemed to calm down from that. He fiddled with his hands and looked at me, "We can act like it never happened if you want." I said. He nodded, "Sure." I took a breath and closed my book, "We're still friends right?" He asked standing up. "Of course." I replied, he gave me a smile before running off.

I sighed and put my book back before going to first period. I had McGonagall first, she was very excited for today's lesson for some reason. I walked down the hall when I saw Cedric and Adrian talking under a tree. They were so cute, they reminded me of Patroclus and Achilles. Cedric was now in a dangerous tournament and loved it, and well- Adrian hated anything violent.

I waved at them as we made eye contact. They waved back quickly and went back to talking. I opened to the door to the lesson and surprisingly there was only a couple there. "Girls on that side, boys on the other." McGonagall announced as more people started coming in. I sat down as people started coming in, Angelina came and sat down next to me. "Where'd you go this morning?" She asked, "Hospital wing." I replied. "Why?", "Headache." She nodded and looked across the room. McGonagall was yelling at some boy. I scoffed and leaned back in my chair.

"Alright!" She said loudly, making me come forward again. Angelina tried to hold in her laugh as she saw how scared I got. "As part of the triwizard tournament there is a Yule Ball. I will be teaching you all the proper way to dance." She explained. Ron and Harry looked like they could care less, while everyone else looked half asleep.

"Mr Weasley." She said, all three of the boys looked. Fred and George looked at each other as Ron gave a shocked expression. "You." She pointed to Ron making me snicker. She waved him over to her and he walked up awkwardly. "Put your hand on my waist." She said, "Where?" He said puzzled. "My waist." She said, more annoyed. He put his a hand on her waist and they started dancing. "What the hell." I mumbled.

"All of you! Find a partner!" She announced loudly. Only Neville and a couple girls stood up, "Well go on." McGonagall said again. I looked around before standing up and walking over to Neville. "Wanna dance?" I asked, he smiled and nodded. Everyone else looked at us as I took Nevilles hand. "Quickly find a partner!" McGonagalls voice boomed. Everyone soon found a partner and we began to dance.

***
Sorry for the boring chapter, I had to write it quickly since it was my sisters birthday

Question: favorite person from each house?

My answer:
Gryffindor: the Marauders
Hufflepuff: Cedric😫
Slytherin: Slughorn or Regulus
Ravenclaw: Luna