𝟙𝟡

Y/n POV

Today it was finally time to leave Hogwarts and go home for the summer. Students were packing and getting ready for the holiday, "You excited Y/n?" Angelina asked folding her t-shirts. "Yea-this damn thing won't-close!" I said throwing my body onto my trunk trying to close it. She laughed and pushed me off it, I stood there with my arms crossed. With a simple good slam she closed my trunk, "There!" She exclaimed making me roll my eyes. "Not a thank you or anything?" She joked, I looked to my right at the ground, "thank you." I said quietly so she couldn't here me. "Come again?" She asked with a smirk, "Thank you, there. I could've done it by myself." I told her. "Yea cause you were making so much progress." She replied putting her t-shirts into her trunk. "I was! If it wasn't for me you probably couldn't have opened it! Thank you very much!" I said making her shake her head.

"Start getting your coat I'm almost done." She said closing her trunk before going into the bathroom. "Ok mom." I mumbled, she turned her head towards me making me look away quickly. I grabbed my coat and put it on;

 I grabbed my coat and put it on;

"Alright I'm ready." Angelina said, I nodded and grabbed my trunk as she held the door open. "Why thank you." I said stepping through the frame making her roll her eyes. We both walked down the stairs to the common room only to see Hannah and Fred. "What's she doing here?-She's a Hufflepuff." Angelina asked making Fred turn his head towards us, he looked at Hannah then back at me. "She wanted to talk about something." He replied making me raise an eyebrow. Fred gulped as Hannah smirked at me, "Let's go Y/n, Fred we'll see you on the train." Angelina scoffed grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the common room.

"That bitch." She mumbled. I looked at her, "Don't you see? Hannah's trying to get back with Fred!" She told me. I shook my head, "Fred wouldn't do that." I told her. "I don't know, I've seen them talking in the halls when your not around." She replied. I looked at her again, "Don't worry about it, you got two older brothers and a hell of a dad to hurt him if he does cheat. I don't think he will though." She said trying to assure me. "Wait two older brothers?" I asked confused, "Adrian and Cedric of course-wait-maybe four counting George and Lee as well." She replied, I chuckled as we kept walking.

I couldn't help but worry though.

Fred wouldn't cheat on me-right?

"Y/n come on." Angelina said making me come out of my trance. "Oh right, sorry." I replied gripping onto my trunk and running up by her side. "Look relax, talk to him on the train about it." She told me, I nodded and kept walking.

Once we finally got to the carriages we saw George, Lee and Fred in one. "You go, I'm gonna say good bye to Cedric and Cho." I said, she gave me a weird look before stepping into the carriage. I smiled at her then jogged over to Cedric and Cho, "Hey guys!" I said unaware of the twos red cheeks. "Are you two feeling ok?" I asked. "Definitely." Cedric replied, "Cedricaskedmetobehisgirlfriend." Cho said quickly. "I don't know what you said, come again?" I asked. "Cedric asked me to be his girlfriend." She said again, I squealed and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me back before I pulled away and looked at Cedric, "Finally had the balls to do it huh?" I asked with a smirk making him roll his eyes.

...

Us three all walked to the carriages together and hopped inside. "Got room for one more?" We turned to see Adrian, he had on a dark green sweater and jeans. "Of course-Y/n make room." Cedric said as Adrian sat down by me. "What about your friends?" Cho asked. "It's ok, I needed a break from them." he replied, "Oh and why aren't you sitting with the twins?" He asked me. "Them two and Lee were in a carriage so I let Angelina sit there." I replied, "but I'll see them on the train." Adrian nodded and continued to have a conversation with Cedric.

It only took about twenty minutes until we got to the station and we started to find our compartments. "I'll see you guys when we get there." I said waving at the three before going to find the twins, Lee and Angelina. I walked through the 'hall' to see Fred, George, Lee and Angelina in one compartment. I knocked on the door before sliding it open, "Y/n." Fred said. I smiled and sat down next to him. "So who's you sit with in the carriages?" Angelina asked. "Cedric, Cho and Adrian." I replied, Fred rolled his eyes. "Something wrong Freddie?" George asked. "Nope." He replied. I nodded my head before putting my head on his shoulder, he smiled down at me making me smile back.

We sat there for a few minutes talking until the train finally started to move, "I'm tired, Angelina blanket me." Lee said holding out his hand as Angelina grabbed a blanket and shoved it in his face. George and me burst out laughing while Fred groaned. "Already asleep Fred?" George asked, Fred smacked George head and closed his eyes again. I chuckled and cuddled into Fred more making his arm wrap around me. "See Lee, we need to do that." Angelina whispered. "No thanks." Lee replied.

As the two of them argued quietly, George soon fell asleep and I sighed looking out the window. I looked out to see a forest-it was beautiful really, a light fog covering the trees, branches swaying softly. I watched the scenery and smiled at the sight of a black dog and a hippogriff next to it-He was safe after all.

————
Sorry for the short ass chapter:(

Question: favorite Weasley?

My answer: Ginny