50

Y/n POV:

"What's in the bag Sirius?" My uncle asked as we sat at the kitchen counter. "Nothing, Moony." He replied. My uncle sighed and looked at me, "I don't know, I promise!" I told him. My dad smirked and left the table. "Please," my uncle pleaded. I shook my head, "I don't know!" I told him, he let out a soft laugh as I got up. "You and your father can be so difficult at some times," he says.

I was sitting on my bed, the windows open letting the cool air blow across my face. I had nothing to do right now, my father and uncle were down stairs talking about something 'I couldn't know just yet'.

I got up and went down stairs. I wanted to know what was going on. "Moony?" I asked, my uncle turned to me. He was sitting at the kitchen table alone, my father must have left. I sat down next to him, "I assume you want to know what's going on?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed, "of course," he looked at me, "The order of the Phoenix." He started. "Dumbledore started it. A group of people who are willing to fight against Voldemort and his followers," he told me, "The Weasleys are joining, me and your father, and a few other people." He said. "Would you maybe like to?" He asked.

"You didn't want me to know about it but now- Nevermind,"

"What about Harry?" I asked, my uncle sighed. "We have to let him know," I said, "He has-". My uncle interrupted me. "He can't." He said, "And why not?" I asked, "Y/n," he started. "What's wrong?" We both turned and saw my father. "Not now Sirius." My uncle said, my dad raised an eyebrow then walked out slowly. I bit my lip trying not to smile, he could be so awkward at times.

My uncle turned to me, "Well discuss this later?" He asked, I nodded and he stood up. "I'll be outside, could you tell me when Sage is here?" I asked. "Sage?" He asked, "A boy I met this year." I said. He smirked, "Dating?" He questioned, "Oh no, only friends." I said. He put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door frame. "Ok, maybe we kissed. But we decided to just stay friends." I told him. "I knew it! Sirius!"

*** (-That part was badly written my bad-)

I ended up changing into something more comfortable,  (A flannel, white tshirt, jeans, converse- Lmao sorry for the bad fit)

I was sitting outside, it was a nice day out, the warm breeze blowing. I was laying down, my body propped up on my elbows. "Y/n?" I turned my head and saw my father. "Yes?" He sighed, "Boy. The door. Asking for you." He stated, "Oh, it's Sage." I said getting up. "Who's Sage?" He asked, stopping me from going inside. "A boy I met at Hogwarts," I answered, he slowly nodded and let me through. I walked to the front door and saw Sage. He was wearing a gray sweater and jeans, he smiled. "Am I late?" He asked, "Of course not." I replied with a smile. He walked through the door, shutting it behind him, "What's in the bag?" I asked. He was holding a small bag, paint on the outside. "You'll see." He told me.

I led him to the kitchen where my uncle and father were. "Wanna go outside?" I asked, my father stopped us. "Sit." He told us. "Sirius," my uncle said, rolling his eyes. Sage looked at me then at my dad, I shrugged and we sat down. "So, Sage. What are your intentions with Y/n?" He asked. Sage's eyes went wide, "Sir- I mean Mr.Black, me and Y/n are just friends," Sage answered. "Hmm, is this true Y/n?" My dad asked, I nodded and my uncle shook his head. "Sirius leave the children alone. Go ahead, you two hang out.

My dad huffed as me and Sage walked outside. We sat down in the grass and he placed his bag down. "So what's in the bag?" I asked, he pulled out a small canvas and a couple of paint brushes. Along with a bottle of water, a small jar and a wooden paint pallet, putting small drops of paint on it. He poured the water into the jar and dipped the paintbrush into it. "You're gonna keep painting?" I asked, "yea. I thought about what you said." He replied, dipping his brush in the paint.

"What are you gonna paint?" I asked, "Not sure. What's something you like?" He asked. I thought about it, I liked plenty of things. "A forest. A forest during spring, with a lake." I said, "Anything else?" He asked, "Sunsets," I answered. "Sunsets, I love those." He said. He smiled then started painting. Blending the colors, it was beautiful really.

After he finished the painting I got him a towel to wipe his hands off. He handed me the painting, "It's gorgeous, Sage." I exclaimed. He smiled, and looked at the sky. "A sunset, perfect timing." He said, I smiled. "You can have it, only if you want of course." He told me, "Really?" I asked, he nodded. "Thank you."

We set the painting on the outdoor table to dry and sat back down to talk. "You should keep painting, you're very good." I said, "Maybe. Mother and Father don't appreciate or approve but it's alright. Painting is my passion." He replied. I smiled softly and he sighed, turning to me. "Y/n?" He asked, I hummed in response. "How- How do you know if you like someone?" He asked. I turned and looked at him, "Well uh. When you like someone you realize you really like spending time with them. You start to like things they may like. Or you get jealous when you see them with someone else, because you may be afraid they'll fall for someone else." I explained.

"Oh," he said. "Why?" I asked, "Y/n I uh-" he started. "I think I may- I think I like you," he said, "More as a friend." What? He liked me? "Sage,"
He bit the inside of his cheek, "Y/n I don't know what it is. I- I just, every time I see you I get this feeling. Like when we first met, I didn't think I'd ever talk to you again, but look where we are. God damn it Y/n, I think I'm in love with you." He exclaimed. I looked at him, and he sighed.

I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him in, our lips touching, moving together in sync. He pulled away, "Shit," he said before pulling me back in. He cupped my face and smiled into the kiss. "I take it you might feel the same way?" He asked, "Maybe," I said with a smirk. He frowned and I chuckled. He smiled and we both laid down in the grass, watching the sun set.

"That bastard said they were only friends!" I heard my father say from inside.

———-
How do we feel about this chapter??

Also, THIS IS THE 50th CHAPTER!! 🙂🙂

Question: Favorite Character in falling harder? (Yes again since there's some new people)

My answer: Sirius 😫