Ch 8 : Festival

Yukiko's POV

"Ugh .... Mom ..... do I have to wear this ... this .... curse thing ?!"

"Oh shush ! It's just a yukata ! Don't go and make up ridiculous names for it ."Mom replied , while adjusting my obi .

"Okay , now turn around .... I've promised your father to bring him a picture of you in a yukata , you won't be able to escape . "

"Mommy you know I'm still scared about what happened back then . I want to be able to protect myself , wearing this kind of clothes ...... I won't be able to move much ." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear .

"There all done ! Look at yourself !"

The yukata was beautiful , the blue sapphire fabric was decorated with several butterflies and flowers , it matched my silver hair perfectly .

'Not bad dad , not bad at all .' I thought as I viewed myself in front of the mirror .

"You look beautiful honey , the boys will have a hard time staying away from you ." I frowned , those boys better kept their distance or else I would not be held responsible for my actions .

"Look this way Yuki !"

I turned around only to shut my eyes quickly , the camera's light was too bright for my uncovered eyes .

"Mommy !" She smiled and pat my head , putting the camera out of my reach .

Suddenly I felt two familiar chakras near our window . I smirked and threw some kunais , shocking the two eavesdroppers . They caught my kunais immediately and in the process , revealed themselves .

"Fancy seeing both of you here . Mind telling me what's going on ?"

They smiled , giving me my kunai back and sat cross-legged on my bed .

"Turns out Raikage sama is worried bout you 2 therefore he assigned us to follow you ." Hiroki answered as he looked around my room .

"And that's why we're here !" Kiseki exclaimed , giving me a big smile .

"Now you know my reason . Your father know that you are worried, that's why he sent them here . Be sure to thank your father when we got home ."

"You look cute Yui ." Hiro said after he took a good look at me . He had the tendancy to call me Yui instead of Yuki .

"Un ! The women will be jealous of you ." Kiseki gave me a thumbs up and a wink .

"Thanks , but it's not comfortable ." I sighed .

"Well , you're not the only one whose going to feel that way . Kiseki and I will be wearing them too ."

"You don't want to attract any attention?"

"Yup! Well let's go and change ! Come Hiro!" Kiseki dragged Hiro forcefully behind him as he left the room .

After a few minutes, they left the bathroom wearing a yukata . Hiroki wore a green yukata with some white stripes while Kiseki wore a blue one in the same design .

"Why don't you three stand together ? I'll take a picture !" Mommy took her camera and waited for us to pose .

"Okay !" Me and Kise said .

'Snap'

"Aww so cute ~"

"Kise , Hiro ! How could you ? You make me look extra small in this picture !" I whined . Hiro and Kise were hugging me in the picture making me looked even shorter than I was .

"Why not ? You look cute ." They inquired at the same time .

I just pouted as they pat my head . "Now let's go downstairs , they must be waiting for us ." Mom said .

Kiseki offered to tie the cloth and I let him do so . Then he closed the door and walked behind me while Hiroki walked in front of me .

Sakura and her parents were already waiting outside the house . Sakura was wearing a light pink Kimono with Sakura petals on the bottom (Hiroki told me) . Her parents were just wearing usual clothes.

"Huh ? Who is this Yuki ?"

"The blue one is Hiroki and the red one is Kiseki . They are my friends and they're here to visit Konoha. "

"Oh , I'm Sakura Haruno . Nice to meet you ." Sakura said and she stretched out her hand to shake hands .

Hiro took it but Kise refused to shake her hands . "Come on , Yui , let's go. " he said as he pulled me away .

I sighed as I heard Hiro excused himself before joining us . "What did she do ?" I asked because none of them wanted to tell me on their own .

"I hate the way she looks at you ." Kiseki muttered .

"You're 17 Kise , try to control your temper next time ." Kise nodded , knowing that Hiro was right .

"Let's stop talking about her and enjoy the festival instead , 'kay?" They squeezed my hands and led me to the festival .

"Sure ." They replied simultaneously.

We end up on one of the training grounds since Hiro wanted to get away from the crowd . "Ugh , I ate too much candy ."

They laughed which made me laugh too . "Well I-" Hiro stopped. I tensed feeling a strong chakra behind us . It seemed like Kiseki noticed it too.

"Who are you ? Reveal yourself !" Kiseki said getting into a fighting stance . Hiroki stood in front of me and got into a fighting stance too .

I could sense the figure stepping out of the bushes and I raised one of my eyebrows when I saw the person . It was one of the bandits that I met on my way to Konoha .

"Well I need you to hand over that little girl . Let's do it the easy way . You give me her and I'll leave , no fight at all ."

"I'm afraid we can't let that happen . We'll be fired if we do ." Kiseki gave him a malicious smirk which clearly scared him . His fellow bandits made their appearance behind him .

The man started to form some handsigns, not that quickly , and shouted " Fire Style : Grand Fireball jutsu !"

We jumped away . Hiro faced the man while Kise and I dealt with his friends . It was easy because none of them were ninjas so it ended quickly .

Thankfully before we killed them, some jounins got here . Apparently , they had seen fire and decided to come and check . They apologised for the inconvenience, seeing as we weren't one if them .

"How does it feel to let some steam off ?" Hiroki asked and I turned my head to see Kise grinning like an idiot.

I shook my head , I never wanted to be his foe . "I pity those guys ."

"I don't, in fact I could deliver a punch or two again ." Kiseki said cheerfully .

"I hope you don't hit someone each time you see Sakura or else I will ban you from chips for a month ."

Kiseki's jaws dropped and he started to stutter "B-but -"

Hiro and I broke into fits of laughter , sensing the joke Kise join us too .

Later on we watched the fireworks together . I had to sit on Hiro's shoulder to be able to see it because I'm too short .

On our way home I tripped and bumped into someone , crashing my lips directly into his . My eyes widened and I quickly moved away . "I'm sorry .........

************************************

I Don't Own Naruto

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !