Ch 6 : Friends ? Part 2

Yukiko's POV

"Well , well what do we have here ? A blind girl walking around aimlessly ? If you don't have a home , I can give you one . " A drunk man slurred out as he approached me .

I pretended not to hear him and walked faster than before . He suddenly appeared right beside me and grabbed my wrist tightly . Kuro and the others were getting angry and I was too shocked to do anything . Because of that , he managed to pull me into a house and lock the door. He dragged me into what looked like his bedroom and pinned me to his bed .

My demons growled loudly and I struggled to free myself . My tears started to roll down my cheeks . "Awww, kitty don't be scared , we'll have lots of fun together ."

Kuro took over and kicked his manhood , which I was sure hurt a lot by the way he writhed in pain . I ran out of his house , but I didn't even know where we were . I wasn't familiar with this area , so I didn't know the way home .

I felt something hit me and fell down , letting the darkness consumed me .

3rd person POV

"Miki ? What's wrong ?" Raikage asked , seeing the woman's swollen eyes as she entered his office .

"It's- It's Yuki ! She didn't come home this evening ! Raikage-sama what should I do ? What if she was kidnapped ?" She sobbed loudly .

"Alright , take a rest Miki . You can't do anything in this panic state . I'll let B handle this ." The woman could only managed a small nod as she took a seat in front of Raikage .

B was immediately called to the office and told to track her chakra .

"Found her , she is located in a house near the gate ."

"B , you will go and retrieve her back . "

Yukiko's POV

When I woke up , Kuro was still in control over my body. The man had us pinned to his bed again . "Gah ! Just stay still and let me have some fun !"

" Over my dead body ! " Kuro growled out .

The man's door was suddenly broken down and someone came in ."Who are you ?!" B-sensei came into view and punched him , let's just say , he would be staying in the hospital for a very very long time .

B-sensei kicked his body away and moved forward , cradling me like I was a baby . Kuro had given me control but he was still on guard .

"I'm sorry sensei , for being so weak and useless ." I whispered out .

3rd person POV

B took Yuki to the hospital first before he handed the fainted man to his brother .

"Tell me when she wakes up , I need to ask her a few questions ." Then Raikage sama dismissed him .

B walked to the hospital room and saw Yukiko's teammates outside her room .

"What are you idiots doing ?"

"Well , we wanted to enter the room , but Hiroki is worried that Yuki doesn't want to see him ." Kiseki said .

"Of course she won't ."

"I told you , Yuki will forgive you . She is a kind girl . She told that she had forgiven us a long time ago . What do you have to be afraid of ?" Kiseki pointed out , raising one of his eyebrows . Just then Miki came out of the room.

"Hello , boys , why don't you come in ? Yuki just woke up ." She spoke and gave them a tired smile . Everyone could see that she didn't sleep a wink last night due to the dark rings that were visible around her eyes .