Ch 10 : Sister Conflict

Yuki POV

'Kuro ?'

'Hm ? What's wrong kid ?'

'Did you sense a great chakra presence in Konoha ?'

'Well , I do felt it . And it's very familiar .'

'Do you want to check it ?'

'No ! Yuki you may not ! And you Kuro , don't led her to a wolf territory !'

'Mizuki ? Why are you so angry ?' I asked .

'Yeah . It's not like I am gonna tell her to search for the chakra .' Kuro retorted .

'It's okay dear . Just don't search for that chakra . It's dangerous .' Mizuki replied calmly .

'Oh , where are Kise , Aki and Midori ?'

'Those lazy bums are still sleeping .' Kuro laughed .

'Dear , someone is coming. '

I sensed some chakras coming towards me . "Who's there ?" A voice asked . I sensed them coming closer and closer to me .

"What is a villager doing in one of our training ground ?" I heard a voice blurted .

"K-kiba s-she c-can't see us ." Another voice stuttered .

"Little girl what are you doing here ?" A voice kindly asked me .

"Ah , I-I'm sorry . I am just meditating here . I didn't mean to disturb your training ." I replied .

"It's alright . But how old are you ? You aren't supposed to be here alone . Where is your mom ?" That kind voice asked again .

"Ah , mommy is still sleeping . I can't meditate at my house . The people in my house snore loudly ." I joked .

"Oi ! Yuki !" I mentally smirked and snap my head towards the twin's voice .

"Hiro , Kise , what are you doing here ?" I asked innocently .

"What are we doing here ?! You are the one who disappeared suddenly ! " Hiro retorted . I could hear his voice getting closer as he complained , same goes for Kise .

"Yeah ! You can't just disappear suddenly . If you want to explore then tell us . We will go with you ." Kise fumed .

"Sorry , sorry . I'll try not to do it next time ." I answered while giving them a goofy grin and putting my hands up in defense .

"I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. " Hiro said bowing to them.

"Oh , it's alright . Are you here for the Chuunin exam ?" The kind voice replied .

"Nope . We're on a mission . This little girl is Yukiko Haruno . The cousin of Sakura Haruno . " kise exclaimed happily .

"Yuki ? Is that you ?" I heard a voice said .

"No it's the land shark . Duh , who else would I be ?" I joked .

"It's me Kiba !"

"Kiba ? Oh , so that's why your chakra sound so familiar . Long time no see ."

"Y-Yuki H-hi I-it's me H-"

"Hinata . How could I forget the Naruto lover ?" I joked .

"H-h-h-huh ? W-what are y-y-you t-t-talking about ?" She stuttered .

"Hahaha ! Just kidding ! Oh and who's the one that haven't spoken yet ?"

"Huh ? Oh ! That's Shino ."

"Oh , Hi Shino san , still a bug lover I see ."

"And you're still as small as ever ." I grew an irk Mark on my head. I point my hand to him and replied " You don't have to be so mean to me ! I know I'm short but can't you overlook that small detail !"

I could hear my teammates and Kiba laughing while Hinata and the kind voice giggling . "That small detail apparently isn't so small . It's the only thing I noticed when I saw you . " Shino commented .

"Shut up you bug lover !"

"Bugs can be your weakness in a battle if you are still afraid of them . "

"S-s-shut up !" I ran out of the training ground immediately after answering him .

"Oi Yui/Yuki !" Hiro and Kise shouted . I ignored them and keep on running . I ran to the forest and bumped into someone there .

"Ouch !"

"Hey watch where yo- ..... Yuki ?"

"Sakura ? What are you doing here ?"

"How about you ? What are you doing here ?"

"Exploring ......"

"Hey Yuki ......... can we ..... talk ?"

"About what ?"

"Well , do you know why were you adopted ?"

"Sakura , I know that your parents didn't love me but you didn't have to rub it on my face !"

"No ! I'm not talking about that !"

"So what 're you talking about ? That you're perfect ? That mom and dad loves you ? That you're the smartest girl ? I know that ! "

"I'm not talking about that ! Don't listen to what mom and dad said , I'm the reason you're adopted !"

"What did you do ?"

"I... It's a misunderstanding !"

"Yeah right . A misunderstanding can totally cause me to ended up in Kumo huh ? "

"Yuki listen I -"

"Shut up ! What you say is always true , I know that . You're the best , your parents love you . Now leave me alone. " I spat out with full rage .

I left her alone and went deeper into the forest. When I'm sure nobody is following me , I curled up into a ball and sobbed silently . "Y'know , if you love her so much , you don't have to say those mean words ."

I snap my head towards the sound , only to see Hiro and Kise there .

"I have my reason ." I finished .

"Honestly , you act really complicated some time ." Hiro said .

"Shut up !" I retorted .

=================================

I Do Not Own Naruto !

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !

THANKS FOR READING !