Ch 3 : Teammates

Yukiko's POV

"Hi my name is Yukiko Haruno . I'm your new teammate . I hope we will get along well ."

"Hi , my name is Kiseki Kurosaki . I am 12 . I love my twin , my family , peace , training , and sleeping . My dislikes are war , snake, tomatoes . My hobbies are training and sleeping . My dream is to protect my love ones . Nice to meet you ." I heard a voice rang out .

"Tch , my name is Hiroki Kurosaki , I am Kiseki's twin . My likes and dislikes are the same as Kiseki except I like tomatoes but I hate carrots. My hobbies are training and relaxing . My dream is the same as Kiseki . Nice to meet you too . "

'Yeah , nice to meet you too . Tch , you don't have to use such heavy sarcasm on me .'

"Hey , can I ask something ?" Hiroki questioned suddenly , so I was a bit surprised .

"A-ah , go ahead ."

"Why do you cover your eyes ?"

I tensed slightly because it's a sore subject for me . I really didn't want to tell him , but maybe it could increase whatever trust he had given me , so , why not ?

" My sister told me to . She told me to cover it up so that mom and dad wouldn't be ashamed with it and that I wouldn't be bullied ."

"Can you let us see it ? I promise we won't make fun of it . Besides we are teammates . We should trust each other more don't you think ?" Kiseki said trying to enlighten the tense mood .

"Yeah , we won't make fun of it . Every eyes are unique in it's own way , I'm su" Hiroki said , surprising me .

'Who could've thought that he can say such nice words ?'

"Uhm ..... "

'Minna , what should I do ?'

'Trust them. Let them see it . I'm sure that you could trust them . But don't tell them about us first .' Mizuki said .

'Agreed .' The rest of them replied .

"O-okay , can we do it at my home ? I really don't want anyone else to see ."

Hiroki's POV

"We don't mind. " me and Kiseki said simultaneously .

"Uhm ..... then. ...... uh ....... I will take both of you to my home after our mission okay ?" She asked , brushing her palms in what seemed to be a nervous gesture .

We headed towards the training ground . But I realized that Yukiko is new here so I held her hand to guide her . "Thank you ." She whispered softly .

"Don't mention it , and before I forget our sensei's name is Toshiro ."

"Oh , Okay. "

Time Skip ~

Yukiko led us to a house. Then she took out a key and opened the door with it .

"I'm home. " She said . Surprisingly , she knows how to take off her shoes with her eyes covered . Just how long had she been doing this ?

"Welcome home honey ." I heard a woman's voice rang out .

"Sorry for intruding ." both Kiseki and I shouted .

A woman appeared in front of us and kissed Yukiko's forehead . She's quite beautiful , with her long silver hair and shining emerald green eyes .

"Come in , make yourself comfortable ."

"Mommy they are my teammates , can you give us something to eat ? We will be in my room ."

"Of course honey . "

She led us to her room . We took a seat on her couch while she sat on her bed.

"You can start any time ." My brother said in a comforting tone.

She began to untie the cloth that covered her eyes . When she was done , she slowly opened her eyes a little but it's big enough for us to see.

I was expecting something ugly or scary but what I only saw a pair of beautiful ruby eyes .

"Sorry , I'm still not use to the light ." she rubbed her eyes and this time she opened them fully .

"Beautiful ." Both me and Kiseki answered at the same time .

"Y-you don't have to force yourselves to praise them . It may seemed normal but it changes from time to time , that's why people find it scary. "

"No , I mean what I said ." Me and my brother said (together again).

"Really ?" She seemed to find it hard to believe us , well I found it hard to believe that her sister could hate these eyes .

"Yes , it's true ." I said .

"In fact , you should show your eyes to the world . There's no reason for you to cover it up ." Kiseki added .

She thought about it for a moment before she shook her head . " I'm sorry , I promise my sister to always wear this cloth . Promises can't be broken. "

I just nodded my head in understanding . I would always keep the promise that I made to Kiseki .

"Hey , we get a free day tomorrow . How about we take you on a tour around here ?" Kiseki looked at me with pleading eyes , knowing that I hated to spend my free day outside our home.

"I'll have to ask my mom first ." Just then the door her mom came into the room with some cookies and milk .

"It's okay dear , you may go . But get home before evening okay ? Follow them , and try not to get lost." Yukiko smiled and nodded in return .

'Why is her mom so worried about her ? She may be only 4 feet tall but she is 12 right ? Oh well , I better ask her .'

I thanked her mom and waited until she left the room before asking her .

"Hey , Yukiko , how old are you ?"

"7 ." Kiseki's jaws drop and my eyes widened in surprise .

"But ... how can you graduate if you are only 7 ?" Kiseki was confused and so was I .

"They gave me a test to see what grade I should be in the academy . And it turned out that I should have graduated long time ago ."

"Where did you live ?"

" Konohagakure ."

"Where is your sister ?"

"In Konoha."

"Why is she in Konoha ?"

"My mom is actually my aunt but she come to my house to adopt one of us and my real mom choose me . The reason . . . the reason is . . " She started to cry and on instinct , I hugged her . She stiffened a bit but then , slowly , she hugged me back and cried on to my shoulder .

"It's not fair . " She repeated still crying softly . Kise and I just pat her back slowly . Then the tree of us just sort of fall asleep in her room .

==================================

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT

THANK YOU FOR READING