Ch 5 : Friends ? part 1

Pic of Hiroki (blue) Kiseki (red)

Hiroki's POV

'Yui is a jinchuriki ? Had she killed someone before ? I can't believe that I trust her as a friend ! People like her shouldn't be alive at all ! All they ever do is causing pain to other people .'

"Hiroki!" I heard my brother shouted right into my ear .

"What ? And why the heck are you shouting for ?" I hissed and rubbed my ear .

"Geez , I have been calling you for 5 minutes but you didn't answer me ."

"Oh , sorry ." We kind of, fell into an awkward silence after that . I didn't want to talk about her , but I could sense that he wanted to . All I wanted to do was to get Kise home as quick as possible , as far as possible from the girl I couldn't believe I had trusted as my teammate .

When we were finally home , we changed our clothes and sat on the couch , watching TV together.

"Hey . . what- "

"We avoid her ." I answered , cutting him off immediately .

"Why ?" I stopped and turned my head to look at him in the eyes . He cringed when he saw the look hidden beneath my eyes but I was too furious to care.

"I can't have you taken away from me again Kiseki . Have you forgotten ? Last time that jinchuriki almost killed you . You were literally dying in his arms ! If it wasn't for that man , you wouldn't even be alive today !"

"But Yuki isn't like that ." he tried to reason but I knew better than him . In my opinion , he wasn't in any position to defend her .

"Isn't that what you tell me last time? That he isn't a demon . That girl may not appear to be a demon right now , but once that demonic side of her appear , she will kill you immediately ! It'd just be a repeat of what he did to you !"

"No , she won't ! She's just a little girl and - and she just seems so innocent !"

"Stop defending her Kise . I know you're scared of her too . If you're not , you wouldn't have left her alone in that room . Just leave her alone , and you will be safe ."

He sucked in a deep breath , trying to calm himself down before he started speaking again.

"It's true that I am afraid . But I also thinks that she deserves another chance . We don't have a clue about her past or even her story . Who are we to judge her based on the chapter that we walked in to her life ?"

"I don't care , you will not get near her . Whether we are on a mission or not , we will avoid her ." I hopped off the couch and went into my room .

"But- ."

"That's final !" I closed the door not wanting to fight anymore .

Time Skip ~

The next week went by peacefully since Yuki skipped the mission and training . I was happy that she understood what I meant in the letter that I sent her the next day after she told us.

Our teacher , kept on scolding me about how a jinchuriki is a hero and bla bla bla , I cursed Kise out for telling him because not only did I get the long speech but I also got extra punishment from sensei . Sensei didn't understand , all I cared about was and would always be Kise .

Kiseki's POV

I knew that we were wrong . Yuki was innocent . Sensei has told us that a jinchuriki is supposed to be honoured . They sacrificed themselves in order to protect the village . He told me stories about the Jinchurikis , and I respected him because not many people could see something in a different aspect like he did.