Ch 4 : Revealing

Raikage's POV

"Nii-san I sensed a great chakra from the New girl , the one who had just moved in recently." B rapped.

"Which one ?" I asked .

"The new girl from Konoha yo , Yukiko Haruno ! She has a beast chakra ! I'm telling yo , she's powerful !"

"I did feel her chakra when Miki brought her here but I just didn't question it . "

"Why didn't you bakayarō ! Konoyarō! "

I could feel an anime vein appearing on my face right now , but I was trying to keep my happy thoughts together because Miki finally agreed to dine together with me tonight .

"Miki isn't the type to lie . I'd known her since we were young . But her new daughter might be lying to her ."

'If she does , I'll make her realise her place . Just because she's Miki's daughter doesn't mean I'll have eto go easy on her .'

"What should we do ?"

"For now , keep a close eye on that girl . If she do anything strange , we will interrogate her immediately ."

"Okay." He gave me thumbs up and left my office immediately , leaving a trail of dust behind him .

Killer B's POV

'B ! That girl is nearby. Let's go and watch her.' Hachibi said .

"Okay !" I rushed towards the girl's direction . She was learning taijutsu with 2 boys , her teammates I presumed and her teacher . It was getting late so their teacher dismissed them and went somewhere using the transportation jutsu .

Her teammates offered to take her home , but she refused , saying that she wanted to train a little longer . The boys nodded and told her to be careful before leaving the training ground .

After the boys were out of hearing range , she turned to the bush I was hiding in and said "You can come out now ."

'She is a powerful one B , be careful .' Hachibi warned .

'Now , I am even more curious of her !'

I appeared beside her and looked at her in the eyes , taking in her appearance . The girl couldn't possibly notice that I was looking at her eyes because they were covered .

"Um who are you ?" She asked , one hand on her kunai , ready to attack me at any moment .

"I am Killer B ! Call me Jinchuriki-sama !"

"Okaayyy ... what can I do for you Jinchuriki-sama ?"

"Do you have a beast sealed inside you ?"

"No ."

"Don't lie to me kid . Your chakra is too big , it's even bigger than mine ." She just shook her head.

"What did Konoha seal inside you ? I promise I will protect you . I won't let that secret of yours make you be treated like dirt . I will be by your side , Jinchurikis stick together ."

She stayed quiet for a moment then she said "How about we discuss this with Raikage sama ? You are going to tell him once I told you right ?"

I nodded then took her small hand in mine and led her to the building .

Time Skip ~
Raikage's POV

B and Yukiko barged into my office without knocking and of course that made me mad. I was about to punch both of them but what B said made me stop . " Brother Yukiko has a beast sealed inside her !"