Ch 14 : Helping Konoha

Yukiko's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I waited for them to adjust . Once , my eyes adjusted , I slowly observed my surroundings . My mom was sleeping in a futon beside me , our bags were placed neatly on the corner room . Deciding that this place was an inn , I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose . My eyes stung from too much crying , I still wasn't sure where we are . I yawned as I stretched my body like a cat before I stood up and slid the door open to go outside .

The cold air hit me like a bucket of ice cold water , making me shudder as I continue to walk outside .

'You okay kid ?'

'Un , I'm fine Kuro , don't worry too much .'

'You know that we'll have your back no matter what .'

'Hm , I know . I just wish that I could somehow save Sakura and Konoha . After all she had been a true sister to me when we're young , and Konoha had been a place full of memories for me .'

'. .I'm sorry .'

'You don't have to be .'

He was silent after that , not uttering a single word which I was grateful for . I didn't want a fight over it , they were right , I could get killed sooner or later , it's just a matter of time .

If Sakura died , it would be her fate but I would always remember her till the day I die . I was just thinking about Sakura when suddenly , an image was sent to me from Sakura's mind . I could feel her fear from our twin's link , it's very clear that Orochimaru had started to attack .

'. . Dear , is that . . Sakura's feelings ?' Mizuki asked hesitantly .

'Yes.'

I knew what they're thinking , they had opposed to Kuro's idea when we told them . It's obvious that they wanted me to help Sakura .

'Don't even think about it . The five of you should know how dangerous it is . What if something happen to you , to Yuki ?' Kuro stated .

'But . . it's just not right ! We shouldn't have left the village or Sakura !' Aki retorted .

'No matter how annoying those kids are , I would still save them .' Midori continued .

'Please Kuro ! Just let Yuki go and save them ! We'll do anything !' Kise begged .

'Kuro please , we'll do anything . Just let her go , we have known what it's like to almost lose each other . Do you really want Yuki to experience that ?' What Mizuki said  managed to break through Kuro's wall .

'. . . Okay , fine but all of you need to do what I ask .' All of us nodded and listened to what he wanted us to do .

' I need the five of you to . . .

.

.

.

.

I rushed to Konoha as soon as I'm done doing with the task Kuro gave me . This time , I didn't forget to leave a note for my mom and teammates .

As I passed the forest , I could see Sakura being trapped in some sort of . . sand Sasuke was badly injured but refused to leave the scene , Naruto was talking to a red head boy . Not wasting anytime , I quickly tore the sand away and got Sakura out of it . Naruto could handle the boy , I believed in him but first , my priority was taking Sakura to the hospital .

Before I entered the hospital , I saw Hokage sama and Oro fighting in some barrier . The old man was clearly losing , and some people were protecting the barrier , I'm guessing their Orochimaru's henchmen  . I found a nurse and she took Sakura away from me .

'Shit ! Do any of you know how to open this barrier ?'

'Use Mine and Aki's powers !' Kuro stated .

'Wind style : Swords of Darkness ' I thought as I performed the handsigns . My hands moved rapidly creating a sword like shape from Kuro's chakra . It created enough space for me to enter the barrier .

Old man was in the process of making some handsigns but Orochimaru saw an opening and launch an attack . I stood in front of the Old man just in time to take the hit from him , but not fast enough to protect myself . That Oro looked surprise to see me , but that's not what made me scream .

The thing that he hit me with , seemed to be messing with my seal as I writhed in pain , feeling as if each of my bones were broken repeatedly . I watched as the old man used the dead demon consuming seal on the snake's hands . But not for long , because I could feel my demons Mizuki , Aki , Kise , Midori , one by one their presence started to  disappear , I couldn't hear them nor could I feel them .

'K-k-kuro ? What's happening ?'

'Damn it ! I know this would happen ! Now calm down Yuki ! You can not go into panic mode , stay calm or otherwise we won't be able to sense them ! Do what I told you this morning !'

'Y-yes .' I close my eyes , trying to memorize where their small presence were , but I could only sense Aki's presence .  

'K-k-Kuro ! I can't sense them !Midori ,Kise and Mizuki's presence I can't sense them !'

'Don't panic , you did sense Aki's presence right ?'

'Hn , w-w-what will happen to Mizuki , Kise and Midori ? Will they die ? No don't tell me that ! It's all my fault ! It's my fault that they die !'

'Yuki calm down ! We won't know what happen to them if we don't try ! The things that I told you to do today will be useful ! Don't panic or else we really won't meet them again !'

'O-okay .'

'Have you caught Aki's presence?'

'Yes but it's very faint . What should I do ? I don't want to be separated from you guys .'

'You don't have to worry , remember what you said this morning . Just take a rest , I'll take over your body .'

I let him do it as I slowly gave into the pain and slipped into the darkness .

================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter >^<

Please vote ,comment and share

Hope you like it