Ch 13 : The Hatake and The Nara

(The day after the Spring festival)

3rd person POV

"Hey !Hey !" Kiba said , gaining the genins attention . " My mom and sis are going out tonight , do you guys wanna have a sleepover tonight ? "

He received many yes and some grumbles from the people who were forced to go by their teammates .

"Wait , Kiba can I invite someone else ?" Sakura suddenly  spoke up . Kiba rasied an eyebrow in confusion and asked "Who ?"

"Yukiko " This made everyone confused because they know that Sakura had hated Yukiko since they were young . "I thought you hate her ?" Ino blurted out .

"No , I didn't . I'm on a neutral side , I didn't hate her but I didn't love her either . I just think that we should invit her since she had no friends here in Konoha . "

"O. . . kay , I don't mind . The more the merrier ." Kiba said . They agreed to come at seven to his house . Once , Kiba arrived at his house , he immediately went to his room and cleaned up .

"Kiba wh- wait you're cleaning up ?" His sister asked . "Of course I am !" He replied angrily . A joker grin appeared subconsciously on his sister's face . She had never watched her little brother cleaned his room , unless their mother forced him to . He didn't even clean his room for new year or christmas .

"You have a crush ~" Hana said in a sing-a-song tone , Akamaru only confirmed it by barking and wagging it's tail happily . "Yes! My baby brother finally has a crush ! When do I get to meet her ? Who is she ? Do I know her ? Will she come tonight ?" Before his sister could continue her rambling , Kiba snapped and shooed his sister out of his room .

"Let me know Kiba ! If you don't , I'll ask your friends tonight !" Hearing that statement , Kiba opened his door and wave his hand up and down , a signal for Hana to come forward .

He was blushing as red as a tomato by the time Hana kneel down right in front of him . "So who is it ?" Hana fake whispered . ". . . . " Kiba mumbled .

"Say it louder Kiba , I can't hear you !" His sister scolded . With a sigh , Kiba answered "Yukiko Haruno ."

Back at the Haruno's house .

"Yuki!" Sakura shouted .

The said person grumbled and took her pillow to cover her ears . "Aunty where's Yuki ?" Sakura asked .

"Oh , she's sleeping ." her aunty replied with a closed-eyed smile . "What!? It's this late and she's still sleeping !?"

"Ma, ma , calm down . She couldn't sleep well last night , let her have her rest . She can get grumpy if you wake her up anyway ." Sakura pouted .

"But auunty , the genins are planning a sleepover at Kiba's and I wanted to go with Yuki ." she whined and stomped her foot , totally oblivious to the fact that her whining and stomping was waking up a certain girl .

.

.

.

"SAKURA SHUT THE HELL UP OR ELSE I'LL GO AND SNAP YOUR LITTLE NECK !" Yuki shouted angrily which shocked Sakura since she had never heard Yuki talked that way .

"I told you Sakura , she can get grumpy if you wake her up . She always gets grumpy whenever she lacks some sleep ." her aunty chuckled .

"I didn't know that she curse ." Sakura mumbled , her eyes still fixed on her aunt . Her aunt giggled lightly , seeing her incredulity .

"Now ,Sakura go and pack your things . I'll make sure , Yuki go to that sleepover with you . " Sakura nodded happily and went to pack her things .

.