Ch 2 : Leaving

Sakura's POV

"I'm sorry , but we can't give one of them to you . We love them . " I heard my dad said when I passed the living room .

"But , you know how much I want a child , little bro , please give one of your child to me . We are twins , can't you reconsider my offer ? " Auntie asked.

"No Miki . And because we are twins , I know the feeling of being separated from each other , that's why I didn't want them to be separated . "

"Can't you give one of them to me for a week ? I just want the feeling of having a child ....... please ....." auntie pleaded .

"No , we won't give any of our child to you ." Mom said .

'Auntie is going to take one of us away? It is a perfect chance to punish Yuki for today . Besides a one week trip without her is very nice .'

"Mom ?"

"Oh , Sakura , what are you doing here ?"

"I .... sort of heard your conversation and I thought that you can send Yuki ."

"What ? But..... Why ?"

"I mean , auntie is very lonely and Yuki get along with her better than me ." Mommy crouched down and grabbed my shoulder , giving me a fierce stare .

"Both of you are and will always be my babies , that's why I won't ever giev you away ."

"But mom , I really think that Yuki would like it there . She can show her eyes there . Besides we can meet her again , auntie will have someone to play with her too . "

Mommy widened her eyes , looking away from me .

"And besides , Yuki is bullied at school because of her eyes , it freaks out our friends . I can't help her too . Don't you want her to leave the academy where she is bullied ? Don't you want her to be happy momma?"

" There isn't any mother in the world who wouldn't want her baby happy. But the thought of her leaving me is just ......."

"Mom , if you want Yuki to be happy , then she will be happy there . I heard that the people there is unique . Yuki is one of them , besides you are rarely home and Yuki like to complains about it , she will be happier if she lives with auntie . Auntie will always be there for her . It's okay mom , I know that you will give us the best. "

Yukiko's POV

For a reason that I didn't know my mom woke me up at 6 in the morning on Sunday . I slowly made my way down the stairs . I saw mom and dad in the living room with a big bag .

"What's with the bag ?"

" ....Yuki , from now on , You will live with auntie , she wanted a child very much and so we decided to give you to her . "

'What the hell ? How could they give me away just like that .'

'Easy there child . There must be a reason why she wanted you to go instead of Sakura , Ask her .' Mizuki said as she tried her best to console me .

"Why did you do that ?" mom was about to answer but I cut her off " Answer it Honestly ."

" No we just wanted to get rid of you . Your eyes freak us out. " I watched her closely . Mom's eye was twitching , she refused to look at me in the eyes meaning she was lying .

"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Haruno . "

'Mizuki is this what I get from trusting people ? I know that she's lying but ..... her words really cut through me .'