Ch 11 : Is this a dream ?

Sakura POV

"Sakura ? Dinner is ready . " Mom said .

"I don't want any . Just leave me alone ."

"Okay dear , I'll leave it outside your door in case you change your mind ..."

I had been crying since Yuki and me fought. It's clear now , Yuki totally hates me . My eyes darted over to the paper that Kakashi sensei had given us .

The Chuunin exam ....... I don't think I can make it . I should just give up , I am just a burden after all .

Suddenly smokes appeared in my room making me coughed . "Sakura why won't you eat ?" I opened my eyes to see Yuki in front of me without the cloth covering her red ruby eyes . I blinked several times just to see if this was real .

"Yuki ? Why are you here ?"

Avoiding my question she asked me sternly "Answer my question Sakura .why won't you eat ?"

"I-I ..... just don't feel like it ." I refused to look into her eyes. One look of them and I'll definitely broke .

Suddenly , she hugged me and stroke my hair just like she used to do ."Let it out Sakura ."

"Huh ?"

"Let it out . I know you better than you do . You can't fool me ."

Tears threatened to flow out of my eyes . The old Yuki was here , my Yuki was back , was this a dream ? I resisted the urge to pinched myself , just to see if this was real . There more she stroked my hair , the more I broke finally , I can't resist myself anymore . I hugged her back and let all my feelings out . I don't care even if this is a dream . I want Yuki back . I want those days back .

"It's alright Sakura , let it out ." She consoled as she rub circles on my back . We used to do this all the time . It's mostly me crying though.

When my cries were reduced to small hiccups , she released the hug but I continue to hug her . "No ... don't leave me all alone ... please ...." I cried out.

"It's okay Sakura , I'm going to bring your dinner here . You need your energy too . "

I let her go reluctantly , she opened the door and took my dinner . She walked to my bed and fed me slowly. While she fed me , she noticed the Chuunin registration paper that sensei gave me .

"Sakura you should join the Chuunin exam. You can't be a genin forever ."

I swallowed my food before answering her " I just think I'm ... not good enough. " Yuki put the plate on my table and cupped my face with her hands " Sakura , if you feel that way then you must change it . Every ninja started as a harmless baby who can do nothing but eat and cry , but how strong will you grow is up to you ."

"Up to me ?"

"Yes , those who wants to improve will grow stronger , they'll face many difficulties and receive both mental and physical wounds . But those who doesn't have that motivation , will forever be a burden . Now Sakura decide for yourself . Will you be a burden or a strong kunoichi ?"

"I.... I want to grow stronger *yawn* Yuki ..... " I stuttered . Yuki giggled and hugged me . "I can see that , but you need enough sleep before that . " Both of us slipped into the covers and fell asleep together .

..... I opened my eyes and rubbed them . I looked around to search for Yuki but I didn't see her . Was it a dream ? I looked at my night stand , hoping to find the plate she put here last night .

But I found nothing ...... so it must have been a dream ....... I hanged my head low in disappointment . I really hope that it wasn't a dream , she would be rooting for me at the Chuunin Exam ..... oh ! Yes Chuunin Exam ! I need to join it !

The past her would want me to join it . I will prove to her that I will be a great Kunoichi . Wait for me Yuki , I'll mend our bond back !

==================================================================

I Do Not Own Naruto !

Please vote and comment !

Thanks for reading !