Ch 16: Finding Inner

Sorry for taking so long to update . I was caught up in a really really good book .

I want to thank all of you for all the votes and the comments . I hope all of you will continue to enjoy the chapters from now on .

Now on to the story ! Don't forget to vote , comment and share this story if you like it 😁😊

Yukiko's pov

Without the four of them bickering inside my head , I felt lonely to the point where I thought of starving myself to punish myself . It's like... there wasn't any point in trying anything . The fact that they were no longer with me had hit me hard on the second day of being hospitalised .

To make it worse, I could no longer remember any childhood memories that I shared with Sakura , it was completely wiped away , not a single memory remained in my head .

I had gotten used to recall those memories whenever I missed Sakura or whenever I felt lonely . I could really use that now .

I missed Mizuki , Aki , Kise and Midori . I wanted the old Kuro back , I wanted everything to be the same as before . I wished I never went back to save her ! I wished I never did that , Sakura wasn't as important as they are !

She had never been there for me , it had always been them !

What was wrong with me !

Why did I have to pick Sakura over them ?

Why did Sakura have to exist ?

Why did she have to be my twin ?

Why did I have to love her this much?

How could I care for a person who never care to visit me , to-to see that I was healthy at Kumo all these years ?

What was I thinking ? I shouldn't be a bother to her .

It's my fault , all of this was my fault ! I should've never been born. I was only a burden to everyone else .

"ENOUGH!"

.

.

.

Kuro's POV

I woke up from my sleep , with a very sour feeling . My eyes hurt from crying too much , my throat hurt from all the shouting , and finally my head was suffering from a massive headache .

I opened my link to Yukiko's mind and was surprised to find what she's thinking . She's usually so ... optimistic . Sering her weeped all by herself in this room was certainly something I didn't expect .

However I understood why . She's grieving ,and even though it's not her fault , she was blaming herself . I could only watch hopelessly as her tears roll down her face for the only way to cheer her was to bring my siblings back and neither of us knew how to do it .

I knew it was cruel , nevertheless I forbid her from telling anyone about it . Especially B, that man would go crazy and possibly endanger himself by searching for Orochimaru .

For the first time in my life , I was lost , I had no idea what I should do .

In the middle of my depression , I heard a voice . It rang loudly in mine and Yuki's head.

"ENOUGH!"

.

.

Yukiko's POV