Prologue

Yukiko was born as Sakura Haruno's sister . She was just a normal girl who dreamt of becoming a full-fledged ninja .

One day , she absentmindedly went through the gate while she was chasing a butterfly . Neither Izumo and Kotetsu noticed this because they were sleeping peacefully . When she lost track of the butterfly , she finally noticed that she wasn't inside the village . Instead of feeling scared , she giggled and continued to travel even further to the forest .

She stopped when she saw a woman lying on the ground surrounded by , what Yukiko assumed , her own blood . She rushed to the woman's side and quickly tore her shirt and used it to stop the woman's bleeding. The woman groaned when she felt someone touched her wounds and squinted her eyes before she saw Yukiko stood there ,tending to her wounds .

"Little Girl , what are you doing here? Where's your parents ?" The woman frowned as she looked around , hoping to find the child's parents .

"Mama and Papa is in the village , I'm exploring the forest . What about you ? Who are you a-and what happened to you ?" Yukiko asked as she somehow managed to stop the bleeding .

The woman chuckled as she raised one of her hands and gently stroke Yukiko's hair .

"My name is Mizuki , I am one of the many demons in the world . What happened to me . . . let's just say that I'm hunted because I'm powerful . "

"How could they hurt you like this ? " Yuki whispered as she took hold of the woman's hand and placed it on her lap , cringing at the sight of the blood on her arms .

"Well . . . there are many kinds of people in this world little girl . . . what's your name little girl ?"

"Yukiko Haruno ."

"Yukiko . . . a rare child . . ." the woman gasped . Yukiko took this as a sign that she's dying and started panicking .

"What can I do to help you ? I don't know many things about healing . I don't want you to d-d-dieeee ." Yukiko stuttered as her eyes started to get glossy .

The woman didn't reply , she simply stayed there, staring with an expression that Yukiko couldn't read.

"Little girl ,you can in fact , help me with something . You see my brothers and sister is on the other side of this forest . They've been captured and as you can see I am in no condition to save them . You , my dear , can help us , but what I am about to do will bring you intensive pain and your life will be in danger if you agree to do this ."

"Danger ?" Yukiko tried to find what that word meant and she vaguely remembered someone saying danger result to death .

Death meant the person will leave the body and enter heaven . Death did not scare her , for she had nothing to lose .

"Yes , I'll make you a jinchuriki , you will be my siblings' and my host . Yukiko Haruno , do you accept ?"

"Un , offer is accepted !"

"Very well then . "

Just then , a seal appeared on Yukiko's body . She screamed in pain as the seal started absorbing the woman's body , she could also see the shadows of an animal being sucked into her body . But she could not think about it as she cried out in pain and collapsed on the ground .

After some time , the woman and her siblings had been sealed securely into her body . Yukiko couldn't fight any longer , as her little body wasn't strong enough stand the pain and so she slipped into the darkness willingly .

That evening she was found by some ANBUs who simply thought that she was lost . She was brought back to the village and back to her family .