Ch 1 : Meeting The Fox

Yukiko's POV

"YUKI ! GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL ."

'Why does Sakura have to yell this loud in the morning . I want to sleep more .'(this is her thoughts)

'Yuki , get up , you need to make your own lunch . Your mom is visiting your aunt remember ?' Mizuki said .

'Get up kid , I don't want to hear the brat screaming again .' Kuro grumbled .

'Yu-chan , rise and shine ! Get your cute little butt up and brush your teeth .' Aki and Kise sang out .

'You better woke up kiddo , it's your duty to be awake not mine . I'm not supposed wake up before 9 .' Midori groaned , acting as grouchy as usual .

'Okay , good morning everyone .'

I went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I didn't look like Sakura at all . I looked more like my father and aunt instead . I guess we were what you'd call as in-identical twins .

I had long smooth silver hair , a pair of red ruby eyes and pale skin . I had tied my hair into a loose ponytail before I put on my clothes . My clothing consists of a fishnet shirt underneath and a black crop top , some long tight pants .

I covered my eyes with a cloth to prevent anyone from seeing my 'weird' eyes as Sakura called it . Because I couldn't technically see anything with my eyes covered , Mizuki became my guide. She told me everything she saw and led me away from walls or things that I could accidentally bump into .

I went downstairs to 'see' Sakura still in her bathroom blow drying her hair. I started to make some onigiri and dangos and packed them in a box . Leaving my sister alone , I started my walk to the academy .

I am 7 , I hate fan girls and too much pink , I like my 4 season demons , my parents, Sakura , animals and of course , the one and only , ramen .

I went to my class and opened the door . I sat down in my usual sit and continued my sleep .

'Mizuki , can you wake me up when Hiiro sensei arrived ?'

It's no use asking the other siblings , they're back to sleep except Aki and Kise. But they'd forget to wake me if I ask them . I learnt that the hard way .

'Of course my dear , sleep well .'

Sakura's POV

"S-Sasuke m-mind if I sit with you ?" I stuttered nervously .

"Hey ! I am supposed to sit there forehead." Ino pig said pushing me away from Sasuke .

"Leave my forehead out of this." I shouted in anger .

Me and Ino kept on insulting each other until Iruka sensei came and told us that we would join our class with another class .

Iruka sensei took us to the other class , when he opened the door , he let us get in but told us to stand and wait for the others before introducing ourselves . Then he left us alone to get some materials for the class .

"Hello , my name is Sakura Haruno , nice to meet you ."

Then , some random boys started to whisper something and they keep looking at a sleeping girl . A brown hair guy suddenly stood up and asked " Are you Yukiko Haruno's older sister ?"

My classmates turned their heads and looked at me questioningly . I thought it made sense since I never told anyone about her ."Yes , how do you know her ?"