Ch 7 : Long time no see

5 years later~

3rd person POV

Yuki's mother and Raikage-sama had gotten together . It surprised her because she didn't even know that they were dating .

Yuki was doing a lot better , she no longer felt dizzy or nauseous around men but she still had some difficulty in meeting new friends who weren't woman . She had finished her training with B-sama , B-sama said that since her demons had pretty much accepted her , she finished the training quicker than he did . This made her earned the villagers' respect . Although Kiseki ,Hiroki and her had passed the Chuunin test and were assigned to different teams , they were still often seen hanging out together when they're free. Hiroki had just passed the jounin test a few days ago and they celebrated it together with their sensei .

She did grow older , mentally , but physically , she only grew one inch taller which made her upset . Sakura had never came to visit her , it made her felt conflicted , on one side , she felt happy not to see her face , on the other side , she felt sad that Sakura's never cared for her enough to come .

However , last week her mother decided to take a visit to Konoha to visit her brother . Although she refused to go , she decided to go after she had known that her mother refused to take any guard with her to Konoha .

"Mommy , I'm gonna meet up with Kiseki and Hiroki . I haven't told them yet ."

"Really ? I thought I told you to do that yesterday ." Miki replied , crossing both of her hands .

"Hehe , I sort of . . forget ?" Yukiko rubbed her neck and laughed awkwardly .

"Alright , go ahead , make sure you tell Karui and Darui too . And do it quickly , I'll meet you at the gate !" Miki said , shouting at the end because Yukiko had left the room .

"Told them yesterday ." she shouted back .

Yuki went to see her friends , she vaguely remembered them telling her that they would be training on ground five . She saw them sitting in a barbeque restaurant , savouring the tasty meat down their throats . She licked her lips , wanting nothing more than to enjoy the tasty grilled meat . But she was on a bet with her mother to eat only vegetables this week because her mother claimed that her diet consisted of too much meat .

She walked into the shop , and gave the twins a glare when she saw them laughing .

"Yeah , yeah go ahead and laugh . I know you enjoy my misery very much ." she grumbled as she sat down next to Kiseki .

Kiseki gave her a side hug with one hand while the other hand was holding chopsticks .

"What brings you here Yui ?" Hiroki asked as he took a meat and ate it in front of her .

"Hiro quit teasing me , I need to win this bet or else I will be stuck with another 2 weeks without meat ." she gritted out as she tried to think of something else beside the juicy , delicious meat inside her mouth .

Deciding not to sit here any longer , she quickly told the twins about her departure . Their reactions were exactly the same as how she had imagined .

"What! You'll leave ?" Kise shouted .

"Yep , but only for a couple days ."

"I'm surprised that Raikage-sama let your mom and you to roam to Konoha freely without any guards . " Hiroki said . Although he seemed ignorant , Yukiko knew that deep down he was actually worried about her .

"Well , she does have some awesome convincing skill . Beside that , mommy used to be a ninja and a powerful one at that . "

"I know , I've seen her file before ." Hiroki stated .