Ch 9 : The other Jinchuriki

3rd person POV.

"I'm sorry !" Yuki said as she bowed multiple times . "...... " A certain red head merely nod , his face still hold the usual stern look . Yukiko is completely oblivious to the death glare that her teammates gave the red head .

"A-a-anyway , I-I gotta go .BYE !" Yuki said as she quickly run away . When Hiro found her she turned her head and hug Hiro tightly , nuzzling into his neck and wrapping her arms around his neck .

"H-Hiro ...... what have I done ...... I just wasted my first kiss on a stranger ! Hooooeeeeeee -" Yuki cried , her shell breaking , thank god they're in an abandoned training ground .

"Shhhhhh . You are just overreacting . It's just an accident , you didn't mean it . If you didn't mean it that means it isn't your first kiss . " Hiro said as he pat her head .

"Eh ? But wasn't your first kiss a turtle ?" Kise asked . Making the girl confused . "No , I haven't kiss a turtle . I would have known if I had kissed one ." The girl said between her sniffles .

"Nah , that's when you are half asleep . You were still on your treatment and I brought a turtle for you . You took the turtle happily from me , I thought you look thirsty that's why I went and grabbed a glass of water for you . When I'm back I saw you kissing that turtle . Not just the turtle I saw you kissing the pigeon that got lost in your room. "

Hearing the shocking news didn't make it feel any better , it make her felt even worse. "H-h-hoooooeeeeeee, Hiro I had kisses with animals , why didn't you stop me Kise ?"

"You just look too cute . And you had your 3rd kiss with a cat , 4 with me and -"

"What ! When did you rape her ?" Hiro shouted in pure rage .

"I didn't rape her , it was an accident I swear ! She woke up in a deep fever , still in trance , she wanted to get up but couldn't so she told me to come and I did . But when I helped her I slipped making us fall , she fell on top of me with her lips connecting with mine . She fall asleep immediately so she definitely doesn't know ." Kise explained quickly .

"I'm sowwwwyyyyyy . I didn't mean to stole your first kiss ." Yuki said , crying even louder than before .

"Don't be sad Yuki chan. Cheer up ! Here eat this cotton candy !" Kiseki said giving her his cotton candy .

Yuki grab it and munch it quietly leaving the duo brothers out of their panic state . After Yuki finished her cotton candy she felt sleepy and ended up sleeping on Hiro's shoulder .

Gaara POV

I was just walking down the street when a silver haired girl knock me down . I felt her lips touch my lips .

She quickly got up and bowed several times to me , saying sorry over and over again . I didn't saw any headband on her so I assumed she must be a villager which proved to be harmless to me .

But I was wrong , she had 2 kumo ninja behind her . They look familiar for some reason . The girl finally run away from me making the 2 kumo ninja run after her .

3rd person POV

"Hika is it.... him ?" Kise asked .

"Yes. That love kanji ... it must be him . Remember Yui is our main priority , I don't want that monster to influence her . "

But Kise just laughed making his brother send him a death glare . "S-sorry ,I-it's just hard to believe that you hated her before ."

"Well , ... things change ."

"Why don't we give that red head another chance ?"

"No . If we got close then there's a big possibility he can kill Yui . I can't risk that . I've swore to protect her at all cost. "

What the duo brothers didn't know , someone is watching them behind the shadows . "So interesting .........."

***********************************

I DON'T OWN NARUTO

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT .