Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management

After the short amount of time he began, Braedey has now gotten stronger, faster, and have faster response to anything. Shawn, Linx, Nick, Kieron, and the girls have taken notice to his new change in demeanour and attitude, and seeing he's actually willing to pilot the Jaegers. Braedey also came up with some new battle strategies for some Demons. His attitude seems to be getting to Asuka, much to her frustration and anger, and the others just ignoring her.

Shawn and Linx soon explained to Matilda and Ritsuko about the interoperability tests for Braedey. The two women were skeptical to this plan, but after seeing the new side of Braedey, they decided to give it a try.

~*~*~

Down in Crimson Dynamo's hangar bay, everyone was looking to the mech standing before them, waiting to see if the synchronous process will perform alright

Down in Crimson Dynamo's hangar bay, everyone was looking to the mech standing before them, waiting to see if the synchronous process will perform alright. Up in the control box, Ritsuko and Matilda, along with Amy, Shinobu, Hawk, Kieron, Linx, and Shawn were waiting to see how things work. Braedey got in the Conn-Pod, and the systems began to go underway, the brunette keeping quiet and calm to himself.

"What's the status of Crimson Dynamo's personal data?" Ritsuko asked.

"Rewriting now complete. We're currently reverifying it." Maya informed to Matilda and Ritsuko.

"How about the pilot?" Matilda asked next.

"He seems a little nervous, but his nerve signal patterns are normal." Maya informed.

"It is Braedey's time inside of a different Jaeger." Shawn pointed out. "It's a completely different mech, so it makes sense."

"Entry sequence has started. Ionising LCL." Maya informed to Ritsuko. "Commencing primary contact."

"Well, Braedey? What do you think of Crimson Dynamo's Conn-Pod?" Matilda asked to Braedey.

"It feels... a little strange." Braedey replied back.

"Strange, as in uncomfortable?" Ritsuko asked.

"It feels a bit.... a little tight or something." Braedey replied back with honesty. "It doesn't feel the same as Prime."

"Data received. Reverifying. Pattern green. Main power connection complete. All restraining gear, green." Maya informed, as well as other technicians.

"Let's proceed to stage two of the interoperability test, then." Ritsuko said.

"Crimson Dynamo, initiating level two contact." Maya announced, and the Jaeger's optics glow amber, as it lifted its helm up to look ahead.

"Well?" Matilda asked.

"As I expected, his synch rates aren't as high as with Jaeger Prime." Ritsuko said to herself, taking a look at the scans. "Still, these numbers are good. Initiating level three connections."