Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9

Previously...

The two Jaeger pilots narrow their eyes at one another, the two of them standing there like it is a Western showdown at noon. At the same time, the light from the flames shone on both Jaeger's armoured bodies. A moment goes by, no words spoke between the two. Jaegertron now deployed what could be a spiked mace out of plasma, as well as a sword, and lets out a war cry as he charged, Prime charging on after. The two swung their swords and collided. Prime then made a couple of strikes, but Jaegertron dodged them. Soon, he slashed Prime on the side, and continued his series of sword slashes. Prime blocked the last slash, and he slashed Jaegertron's sword, then his left arm and struck him in his face, sending Kraken flying back, but he then stabbed his sword to the floor to hold his ground. Prime charged at him and gave a strike, but Kraken blocked it with his blade. He grunted a little before tossing Braedey's sword aside, and struck back. Prime blocked it before making his move. The continued to battle each other, adding punches and kicks too in the process, while Demons started to rise out of Hell's Gate, Team Alpha now fighting against them to get through the flaming portal.

~*~*~

The two Jaegers deliver powerful punches to one another's faces, throwing off tonnes of sparks, and making the two of them slide apart on their feet. They come to a stop, both stunned for a moment. However, they quickly recover and charge at each other again, Jaegertron firing his cannon as he runs toward Prime. But, Prime redirected Jaegertron's arm and shifted his own forearm into a blaster, attempting to return fire. Instead, Jaegertron redirected Prime's arm as well. Both opponents try shooting one another, but every attempt is redirected by the other. Prime spun on his heel, lifting up his leg to slam into Jaegertron's Conn-Pod, but the Death Wish leader is quick to dodge back at the last second, next whipped forward and continue firing at Prime. The red/blue Titan again redirected his movements several times before both of them bring their blasters bare, aiming at their opponent's blaster, and fires.

The simultaneous shot sent both Jaegers careening backwards and skidding to opposite sides of the plateau on their backs. Prime is the first to get back to his feet; he shifted his blaster into the OP-7 Chain Sword form, and with a battle cry, charges forward. Jaegertron, who had returned to his feet too, holds out his fusion cannon and fires bright amethyst bolts at Prime. Prime, however, deflected every blast with his blade. Gathering up enough speed, he leaped high into the air with his sword raised, descending to his archenemy. Jaegertron is swift to deploy his own blade and blocked Prime's blow as he lands. The two's blades are now locked as they struggle against each other's strength.

The two break apart, Prime jumped back as Jaegertron slashes upwards at his broad chest. The warlord Jaeger quickly readjusts though and steps forward, slashing back down at the Jaeger. Prime dodges the attack again before slashing vertically at Jaegertron. The Death Wish Jaeger parries the blow and swipes at Prime once more, only for him to avoid it again. Prime twists and slashes at him, but Jaegertron knocks the blows away. The red and blue titan continues pressing the advantage, and then slashes at the Jaeger's legs, making Jaegertron stagger back.

As this was happening between the two Jaegers, nearby the burning inferno of Hell's Gate, Jaegers Rodimus and Gipsy Avenger, armed with saw blade, swords, and blasters, with Eva, Crimson Dynamo, Champion Knight, and JetBlackStar all shooting, cutting, slicing, and ripping down Demons left and right of them, protecting Jaeger Striker from any incoming forces.

Some of the Demons include some kind of dinosaur-like monster. It stood about 150ft tall and weighing 3,000 or so tonnes. It has huge sharp claws and spines sticking out all across its body and spine, the head having huge teeth and a long Venom-like tongue, with huge horns on either side of the skull, while there's blood red claw marks across the body and neck. It also has a set of pincers at the tip of the tail.