Chapter Thirty-Three: HYDRA Strikes!

"So, we've met Godzilla, Braedey and Amy having a kind of dream with Mothra, so that's two Titans we've encountered so far. That leaves us with the question of how many other Titans are out there."

"And on top of that, we also have MECH, HYDRA, Death Wish, DEMOHN, and the Demons themselves to contend with for the time being."

Back at Manhattan-2.0 SHIELD Headquarters, Shawn, Linx, Amy, Braedey, Asuka, Matilda, Hawk, Kieron, Shinobu, Scofcher, Sheeva, and Commander Nash had all gathered up inside of a conference room, all of them now looking through MONARCH papers and files, as well as everything else that they have regarding MECH, HYDRA, Death Wish, DEMOHN, and the Demons themselves. It was a lot for them to get through.

"Let's focus on one thing at a time, first." Nash advised to them all. "Let's first focus on MECH, HYDRA, and all of them. Any ideas, anyone?"

"I've sent out a call to other SHIELD bases around the world to see if they can send any Jaegers over to us." Matilda informed to the Commander and the others. "It'll take some time for them to get here, but they'll be here."

"So for now, we need to think about what our enemies could be up to." Braedey spoke up. "It'll be a matter of time between now or soon when they will attack us. No doubt they'll utilise their own Jaegers against us, as well as their own military might, to try and take us all down and leave everyone vulnerable to the Demons."

Shawn now gets a map of the New York area, as well as the Bay Area, which has a plan drawn out on it. He pointed to 3 green arrows and X marks. There was also green X marks on the map.

"Right

"Right. This is what we think could happen: we have our Navy and Air Force converge against the enemy off the coast of Long Branch, holding back against HYDRA, MECH, and Death Wish's military mighty, and make sure they don't get an inch at all." Shawn pointed to the red arrows, then to the green X marks. "The Jaegers can be stationed in positions all along here, even Staten Island in case. Our final line will be the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. They get past the bridge, they'll be able to reach New Jersey and/or New York City itself, and it'll be game over for us."

"Let's have one or two Jaegers stationed there just to be on the safe side." Hawk suggested. "Striker, thanks to its six-barrelled missile launcher, can dish out long-range attack to try and stop them if they get by the bridge. Plus, Champion can be stationed there as well."

"You got it." Shinobu acknowledged back. "Sniping planes out of the sky like it's a 9-to-5."

"Prime, Eva, Giant, JetBlackStar, Gipsy, Crimson, and Nitro; they will be stationed alongside the coastline in this area." Shawn added in, pointing to the X marks on the map. "They'll converge on the approaching enemy Jaegers, and take them down with everything we got, even with Stormbreaker, Death Machine, 70. Caliber, and Demon Slayer."

"Sounds like a plan." Braedey nodded next. "We'd best have some APCs and tank battalions stationed around the area as well where the Jaegers will be allocated. We could even ask the Valhalla Brothers to assist us in the operation."