Chapter Thirty-Two: Meeting The Queen

After the unexpected surprise of the legendary Godzilla appearing to fight alongside the Jaegers, there seems to be some sightings around the Earth by SHIELD and MONARCH forces, the two forces working together to assist one another. They had found many Titans all around the world. They discovered a few in places like Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Scotland, China, Japan, and Australia, even a lone island in the South Pacific, just to name a few. It's a little worrisome for some of those, but it seems that others think that a few of these monsters might not be so bad.

Meanwhile, Braedey, Amy, Hawk, Shawn, Kieron, as well as others, have all been looking through files and papers to try and find out what kind of Titans could be in the locations MONARCH have set up around Earth, how big they are, what kind of strengths, and if they were to pose a threat to humanity. And on top of all this happening, everyone else has to contend with the threat of Death Wish, MECH, HYDRA, and DEMOHN, as well as the Demons themselves.

~*~*~

One morning, Braedey was currently going over some of the files and information on an iPad about Godzilla and his species. It was actually fascinating to learn so much about the Titans and how they came to be on Earth in the first place, and what they can do.

Godzilla is an ancient lifeform from the Permian period, millions of years in the past. As the planet soon cooled and its natural atmospheric radiation began to decrease after the Permian-Triassic extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs and most life on Earth 65 millions years ago, he adapted to survive various other extinction events by diving deep into the ocean and consuming the planet's natural geothermal radiation in a hibernation-like state from its molten core until 1945, when the atomic bombing of Hiroshima woke him up from his slumber.

"Something on the mind?" A male voice spoke out, which sounds like it has a blend of Russian and French accents.

Braedey looked over to see Cherno Alpha's Pilot, Dimitri Kaidanovsky, walking up to him. He's around 17 years of age with whiteish skin and green eyes, a sharp nose, and bright blonde hair that's combed over and done up. He's wearing a dark green top and pants, as well as black boots.

Dimitri is a Russian, but part of his family is French, which is a bit of a surprise for others

Dimitri is a Russian, but part of his family is French, which is a bit of a surprise for others. His grandmother and grandfather were once involved in the Chernobyl disaster in 1986, as they were part of the cleanup. Dimitri used to live in the South of Russia, before they had to leave when Demons began to attack, forcing them to leave and head for the South of France. As a result, he has a mix of a Russian and French accent. He sometimes get annoyed when some comment about his accent, and he'd complain "No, no, no! I hate the accent! But I cannot get rid of it. I'm stuck with the accent", and he'd be frustrated after that. He can be silent at times, but that's only when he's focused in the Jaeger, or on anything that demands full attention. On the other hand, he has a stubborn attitude whenever something goes awry, and he won't hesitate to use his fists to get his point across.