Her voice...

Yeosang opened his eyes, staring blearily at the ceiling. Groaning, he stretches his sore body and ambles into the bathroom. Swiftly removing his shirt, he stares at himself in the mirror. His body once unblemished was now a mural of yellow, green and purple. Whip marks lined his torso, covering more than half of it.

Blood caked his back as he had been unable to wash it off yesterday. His arms had been too sore to move more than halfway up before a burning sensation had shot up his shoulders. The word weak was carved sloppily into his skin, covering the entire area between his shoulder and elbow.

Yeosang couldn't stand to look at himself. He stared at the crudely written word on his skin. He knew there was absolutely no way that it would disappear.

Yeosang didn't realise he had punched the mirror until his knuckles started throbbing and the mirror shattered. He didn't realise that he had been crying until his tears blurred his vision. His legs suddenly gave way and he went crashing to the floor.

He sat there, a shaking, sobbing mess. He sat there for god knows how long, his mind going back to the torture chamber he had been locked in for weeks. It was only when he heard his phone dinging to indicate that someone had sent him a message snapped him back to reality. He reached for his phone in his pocket and stared at the screen.

It was Rui Ya.

The message read, 'I've put some essential oils on the rack by the bathtub. It'll help with the wounds,'.

Yeosang looked up from his phone to find that true to her word, Rui Ya had placed some essential oils on the rack. He placed his phone on the counter and removed his pants and boxers before stepping into the bathtub. He slowly sat down and stretched his legs, turning on the tap.

Stifling a groan at the feeling of the warm water caressing his sore limbs, Yeosang looked at the assortment of essential oils on the rack, not knowing what to choose. Taking his time smelling them, he decided to use eucalyptus and grapeseed oil. He soaked himself for a while, enjoying the warm water. The heat of the water deliciously kissed his bruised skin as the therapeutic scent of eucalyptus oil wafted through the air.

After finishing his shower, Yeosang dressed up and went to the kitchen looking for food. In the end, he devoured a sloppy cheese sandwich that he had managed to make.

Gingerly sitting down on the couch, Yeosang sighed out loud. His body ached, although considerably lesser than before and his head throbbed. He sat there, channel surfing for a while when he suddenly heard a soft beep, indicating that someone was outside. He frowned. Yoora and the BTS members and the passkey to enter the house.

So who was outside?

Yeosang was immediately on guard. He looked around trying to find something he could use as a weapon. His eyes landed on a vase that looked like it could take down a few people. He grabbed the vase of the table and silently walked to the door. He peered through the peephole on the door.

It was a young woman. She was wearing a black polo and a snapback. In her hands was a package. She was a delivery woman. Yeosang quietly put the vase away and opened the door.

Not expecting the door to open, the delivery woman was about to leave when she heard the sound of the hinge squealing. She immediately turned around at the sound, extremely surprised that the door had opened.

"Here you go, sir. Please sign right here," she said, handing him the box and a pen to sign on the papers.

'T-thank you," she said, shakily before walking out.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows, finding her behaviour odd but didn't think much of it. He brought the box back in and checked the box to see who it was addressed to.

Min Yoongi.

He gingerly placed it on the dining table and went back to watch TV. It was about half an hour later that Yeosang heard the door open. The members were drained. None of them had noticed the box, all of them wanting nothing more than sleep.

It was only when the three women came up after parking their cars that the members had realised the box's existence.

"Why is there a package on the table?" Yoora asked sharply. Her weary eyes filled with vigilance.

"It came just about an hour ago, I think. It's for Min Yoongi," Yeosang informed them, not bothering to look away from the television. If he had, he would have been able to see the anger on Yoora's face.

"Yoongi hyung, what did you order?" Namjoon asked.

"I... didn't order anything. I'm not sure what that is," Yoongi answered confusedly.

"Everyone, step back. Go to your rooms and don't come out until we tell you to."

The members rushed up to their bedrooms, not wanting to endanger their own lives.

"Not you, you idiot," Trisha spat out, yanking Yeosang, who had been trying to escape, by the hem of his shirt.

"How heavy is the box?"

"Um, it's not really heavy," Yeosang answered.

Yoora pulled out a switchblade and popped the blade out. With a deep breath, she plunged the blade into the layers of bubble wrap. Confusion filled their eyes as they opened the box.

Music equipment. That's what was in the box. Huh

"See? It's harmless," Yeosang said, breaking the silence that had been created unintentionally.

"I don't understand, Yoongi said that he wasn't expecting anything. So what is this music equipment about?" Rui Ya asked, scratching the back of her neck.

"Do you remember what delivery company it was? Or at least, how that person looked like?" Yoora turned to face Yeosang.

"Um, I..." Yeosang couldn't think of an answer. He tried to think back to how the woman looked like or what company uniform she was wearing, but all he could remember was her stuttered thank you before she left.

"Wait... Her voice, I've heard it somewhere before, I just can't remember where..." 

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!✨✨🎉🎉I hope everyone's doing well. 

Vote goal: 10

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I PURPLE YOU<33333💜💜💜💜

~D