Orchids

The members of BTS stood in their CEO's office with bated breath as they waited for him to say something. The said man sighed, pinching the side of his forehead. He never seemed to catch a break. To the others, it might seem like a harmless letter, but this was way more than that.

The small gang seal was the first thing that had caught his eye when he had been given the letter. It was so small, barely noticeable. Something that would be considered an accidental scribble if it were seen by some commoner. It wasn't the fact that it was a gang seal that had him worried. It was the particular gang itself that he was distressed about.

The Orchids.

They were the most dangerous gang out there. They were vicious and ruthless people who would do anything to earn their reputation and they thrived on fear. They were brutal to the point of absolute disgust. Barbaric and merciless, the only they did that could be considered merciful was the fact that they killed their victims after all the torture they put them through. And while they would do this for free, the Orchids were extremely avaricious. They were mainly motivated by money.

And that's what stopped Bang PD short. There was no ransom, just a threat and that seemed like a real cause for concern to the older man.

"I'll look into it. I know most of you think it's a joke, but it's better to be safe than sorry," he said in a voice that brooked no argument. Everyone acquiesced in his decision before leaving. He was on the phone with the Commissioner of the National Police Agency the next minute, planning for a meeting with him in the next hour.

As soon as the Commissioner arrived, Bang Shi Hyuk locked the door to give them some privacy away from prying ears as he explained the situation and showed him the letter.

"Well, we can tighten security during concerts, but we can't do much other than that. You want to keep it quiet and the boys don't take it seriously so they'll probably refuse bodyguards," The Commissioner replied as he rubbed his chin.

"Plus, even if we do get officers to guard the boys, the Orchids are way more skilled than them. They'll have the upper hand in a fight," The Commissioner added regretfully.

"So you can't do anything about it," Bang PD concluded with a sigh. He had known that, he didn't know why he had expected anything else.

Disappointed but not surprised

"There isn't even like a... special unit or something like in the Intelligence unit?" he knew he was grasping at straws, but he getting rather desperate, The Orchids have always followed through on their threats and not having at least the bare minimum resistance against them was starting to scare Bang PD.

The Commissioner sighed as he pondered upon the possible options but nothing seemed viable. Suddenly, his head shot up as he said,

"Maybe we do have something like that," a smug smile on his face.

Edit: Don't mind me, I just rewrote the chapter to make it less cringy. There aren't any plot changes, just worded differently:D