'Managers'

"Bang PD-nim? Are you okay?" a worried Namjoon asked the still frozen PD. At that, the older snapped out of it and nodded.

"As I was saying, they are here to make sure that none of you get hurt. And Jungkook, please hold your tongue, you don't quite know what exactly they are capable of," Bang PD said sternly. His gaze was directed straight at Jungkook, who gulped.

"Now other than us and Sejin, no else will know about the actual purpose they are here. They will be assistant managers. This makes it easier for them to follow you guys," Bang PD finished. 

"But why can't the other BigHit staff know about them?" Namjoon asked, confused. 

"Because we don't want the fact that you are being threatened to be public knowledge. Letting the other staff know, might compromise this," the CEO answered.

"So they are now they are new assistant managers of BTS. Oh, I forgot, you guys haven't been introduced to each other yet," he said with a small smile.

Jungkook scoffed.

"Please start with your introductions. BTS first," Bang PD said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the leader of Bangtan, Namjoon," Namjoon said with a smile, his dimples showing.

"Hi! I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi!" Hoseok exclaimed, showing his signature bright beam.

"I'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin. Or worldwide handsome, whichever you prefer," Jin said with a grin.

"I'm Taehyung. I go by the name V too," Tae said, showing his boxy smile.

"I'm Jimin," Jimin said, an angelic eye-smile on his face.

"I'm Jungkook," the bunny boy sneered.

"I'm Suga. My real name is Yoongi but only selected people can call me that, so not you," he said lazily.

Yoora stared at Yoongi a second longer before speaking, "Yoora," she said. Everyone stared at her. Her voice was powerful and firm, there was an aura around her that suggested that she was not to be messed with.

"I'm Trisha," Trisha said, with a brief smile before averting her eyes to Rui Ya.

"Rui Ya," she introduced herself grudgingly.

"Alright, now, onto living arrangements. They will have to live in the dorms with you as we never know what could happen. They will be with you at all times. Don't do anything stupid," Bang PD directed at the group.

Yoongi, who had been on the verge of sleeping, quickly snapped his eyes open at the mention of girls in their dorms. 

"But, they're girls. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for them to live with seven guys?" Yoongi tried to persuade the CEO into giving them another living space.

Hearing this, Trisha, who had been silent throughout the entire meeting except for the introduction, spoke up. 

"We don't have a problem and neither should you. We will live with you for your safety and nothing else," She said firmly.

"Well, now that that's sorted out, do you guys have your stuff with you? If you do, we'll bring you to the dorms right now," Bang PD said.

"We don't have our things with us. To be honest, I didn't expect this issue to be of such proportion. I was hoping it would be a one-day thing, but of course, it's not. Plus, even if we did, we still have other things to take, you know," Yoora replied. The boys were confused about what exactly 'other things' were, but Bang PD understood perfectly.

'Other things' meant weapons. Knives, daggers, guns and snipers. They had it all. You may be wondering how exactly they have these things and how they've hidden them. The three assassins had actually been living abroad. It was only recently that they returned to Seoul. Just two days before they were found by Jaemin and Yuna, in fact.

A/N

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted an author's note. Just wanted to say that I'm extremely thankful to those who have been reading my story and that I will continue posting every Tuesday. Please don't be a silent reader, comment and vote! 

If any of you have any ideas that you would like to share, please don't hesitate to comment here, or you can PM me :))

Thanks! Love y'all!

~D <333