Dinner

Hoseok got into the front seat while Taehyung and Jimin sat at the back. Everyone was already seated in their respective cars when Yoora called Trisha and Rui Ya out. The three of them huddled into a corner. Passing the both of them Bluetooth in-ears, she said, "We all need to go in three separate routes. If you get followed, I need to know so make sure we are connected on call at all times."

They all went back to their cars and hit the roads, splitting up at the junction as planned. Everyone in the SUV seemed to be quiet, afraid to talk. Hoseok seemed uncomfortable with the silence and hesitantly asked Yoora if he could put some music on. "Just keep it down," she muttered, eyes on the road, glancing at the side mirror every so often. Suddenly, Yoora's hand shot out to the side of her ear, pressing the in-ear to talk. 

"There's a black Rolls Royce following me, what a dead giveaway," she said rolling her eyes. 

"They seem to be tailing for now, but this can escalate pretty quickly, for all you know. I'm at the last junction near the restaurant," she informed. Trisha's muffled voice was soon heard. She was right behind the black Rolls Royce. Rui Ya's car then came out from the small street in front of Yoora.

"Yoora, they're taking out guns. Be careful," Trisha warned as she saw a lot of movement in the car in front of hers. "Hoseok, do you know how to drive?" Hoseok nodded, afraid of what was happening. Noticing the fright on his face,  "Relax," she quirked a small smile at him and said, "I've done this a million times," Just then, the first shot was heard.

Yoora quickly pulled Hoseok to the wheel and manoeuvred herself to the other seat. "Jimin, Taehyung, duck down and don't get up until I tell you to," Yoora yelled urgently, rolling down her window and pulling out her gun from under her belt, starting to shoot.

Bang

The guy who had so ambitiously tried to take down Yoora was shot straight in the forehead.

Another shot was fired from the Rolls Royce, this time the bullet grazing Yoora's arm as she turned to look at how Hoseok was holding up. He seemed to be fine, following Rui Ya who was guiding him.

Numerous bullets were being showered upon them. Yoora ducked into the car, trying to gauge the number of people in the enemy vehicle. There were still around ten men in the Rolls Royce, some aiming at Yoora, some at the car's back window. 

This won't do, have to kill them all 

Yoora thought. She then pulled out another gun that she had in the glove compartment.

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

All of them were dead. Yoora sighed disappointedly. Rookies, the whole lot of them.

Dead bodies were slumped in the Rolls Royce, which was currently stationary in the middle of the road. A few scared bystanders were calling the police. Luckily, no one had seen Yoora's and those in the car's faces.

"Um, Yoora, your arm is bleeding. Do you want to go back?" Hoseok asked worriedly. "It's fine, we can just go to the restaurant. Don't let such a minor thing affect dinner. We're nearby anyway, and I'm hungry," Yoora replied.

After all of them reached the restaurant, Trisha and Yoora got out immediately, worried about Yoora. "Yoora! You're bleeding, that's going to need stitches," Trisha said, examining the wound gingerly. The guys stood around unsure of how to act.

"Later. I'm starving," she said, walking into the restaurant.

They all got a private room and ordered their food. The order of the seating was Rui Ya, Trisha, Yoora, Jimin and Taehyung on one side and Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook on the other.

"Yoora, seriously, you need to get that cleaned and stitched up before it gets infected," Trisha advised. Yoora nodded, "Get the stuff then, we'll have to do it here, I bet my car that they've got people sitting outside, trying to get us yet again," Yoora said, rolling her eyes. 

"Well, lucky for you, I brought the stuff that we need," Trisha said, holding up a suturing kit.

Trisha took out all the supplies needed. The guys all watched, wide-eyed, as Yoora looked unperturbed by all the needles and forceps. She sterilised her hands with an alcohol wipe, put on a pair of latex gloves and held the forceps with a cotton ball between them. Just then, the waiter came in with a tray holding the drinks and froze after looking at the scene. 

"Hey, can I get a glass of hot water, make sure the glass is clean," Trisha requested. The waiter gulped, placed the drinks on the table and dashed to get the water.

After the water was delivered, Trisha dipped the cotton into the water and started to clean the wound. After removing all the excess blood, she held up the needle driver with the curved needle clamped in between. "Breathe in..." she said and inserted the needle into Yoora's skin. Yoora bit her lip and winced in pain. Jin's face was ashen as he muttered, "No anaesthetics."

Rui Ya looked indifferent to the scene as if it was normal. "Anyone have a handkerchief?" Yoora choked out. "Here, it's clean," Jimin passed.

"I'll wash it before passing it back," was the last thing she said before stuffing the cloth into her mouth to muffle her oncoming grunts of pain.

The waiter came back in, pushing a cart with everyone's food on it. He was highly uncomfortable with the scene but had to do his job. He quickly dished out everyone's meals before hightailing it out of there.

Everyone looked unsure whether or not to eat while the painful process was going on in their midst.

"You can eat you know, she'll be done in, like, a minute," Rui Ya broke the silence.

"Done," Trisha announced, carefully sticking a bandage across the stitches. Yoora coughed out the cloth onto the table and wiped the tears at the corner of her eyes. She sucked in a deep breath and composed herself, before looking up at the others. She picked up her chopsticks and twirled them in her chicken kalguksu. Everyone then proceeded to eat their own meal as an uncomfortable silence took over.

"Does it hurt really badly? Are you okay?" Jimin asked quietly with a childlike wonder. 

"I'm fine," Yoora said stiffly. There was no further exchange between them as they all directed their focus solely on their food.

After everyone was done, Hoseok pressed the button to call the waiter, asking for the bill. As he took out his credit card to pay, Trisha got up, pulling out her own. 

"No, it's fine, I'll pay," Hoseok said.

"I don't care. We aren't the kind to let others pay for us," Trisha bluntly stated and pushed the card into the nervous waiter's hands. He accepted the card and was about to walk out when Yoora stopped him.

"Do me a favour, I'll pass you my phone with the video camera switched on. You have to put it in your shirt pocket and walk around the restaurant a couple of times before coming back here. I need to see if we are clear to leave. Mess it up and you won't see the light of day anytime soon," Yoora finished with a threat. The waiter gulped and left to complete his mission.

They all sat, waiting for him to come back. A few moments later, the waiter came back and returned Trisha's card and Yoora's phone. She quickly watched the video, her eyes scanning the screen carefully, looking for anyone suspicious. Nothing seemed out of place." Okay, let's go," Yoora announced.

After leaving the restaurant and getting into the cars, they all left for the dorms, ready to call it a day.

A/N

So... The chapters are getting longer! I'm really trying my best to update regularly, but it seems like an extreme challenge, juggling school, writing and life in general... From now on, instead of updating every Tuesday, I'll be updating every Friday! I hope you liked the action in this chapter. If you're looking for some violent scenes, well keep reading! They will be surfacing bit by bit! I PURPLE YOU!!!!! <333333333

~D