Dance Practice

"We need to head up to the meeting room first," Namjoon said, looking up from his phone. The group made their way up to the meeting room. As they entered, the only person in the room was Bang PD. 

"Sit down, all of you," he addressed them. 

"Okay, the production staff will be here shortly. So I will introduce you to them, you have 15 minutes before they arrive. Can you 3 get your stories straight and brief me," Bang PD instructed.

Five minutes later, Trisha and Rui Ya spoke. "We both have similar stories, sort of intertwined, actually," Rui Ya informed. "I was born in Gwangju, but my family moved to Massachusetts when I was 15. I then studied hard and got into Harvard Business School. There, I met Rui Ya," Trisha said.

"I was born in Busan, my family also moved to Massachusetts when I was 15. I met Trisha at Harvard Business School. When BTS debuted, we were automatically fans and we wanted to become managers at BigHit to support them," Rui Ya finished. 

" Sounds fine, but aren't you a little ambitious to say you studied at Harvard?" Yoongi asked snarkily.

The 2 of them glared at the ravenette. Bang PD internally flinched and wanted to scream at the rapper badly, but held his tongue. Before the Golden Duo could reply, Yoora butted in saying, "It fits perfectly. If anyone wants to dig, they'll see that they both hold legitimate Harvard degrees. The slight drawback is that they didn't actually study Business, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem."

The boys' jaws dropped. They couldn't believe their ears. This helped them confirm that their 'bodyguards' weren't only what they seemed to be.

"Yoora, what about you?" Bang PD asked. 

"I was born in Seoul, but I moved when I was 16 to England. I have a degree in Business at Oxford. I met them on vacation. We all decided to come back to Korea. They wanted to work for BigHit and they persuaded me to do it as well," she said monotonously. 

Bang PD nodded. Just then, a knock was heard, signifying the arrival of the production staff. After the introductions, Bang PD was briefing them about something when Yoora noticed someone in the midst of the production staff who kept on glancing her way. She thought hard, trying to remember his name.

Choi Jiwon

That was his name. She made a mental note to get Rui Ya to do a background check later on. After the meeting, the group was headed down to the dance studio. As the guys started to warm up, the 3 females dragged chairs to a corner of the room and sat down. 

Rui Ya had brought her laptop to do the background checks that Yoora had instructed her to do. She first searched up Jinyoung, the Head of Tracking. 

"Seems to have a clean record. No associations whatsoever to any gang at all. No previous drug dealings or weapon trade as well. He has a younger brother who is studying at Seoul National University, parents own a cafe. That's it," Rui Ya summarised. Trisha, who had been on her phone, asked, "What's his last name?"

"It's Ong" Rui Ya answered. Trisha abruptly looked up.

"There is no one in the Orchids with the surname Ong," Rui Ya said, confused by Trisha's reaction. "There is one... Ong Jaeyoung, the one who deals hard drugs in Orchids," Trisha said darkly. Rui Ya's eyes widened as she looked at Jinyoung's father's name. It was Ong Jaeyoung.

"Bingo," Trisha said grimly. Just then, music boomed from the speakers as the guys got into position. The attention of all 3 women was on the guys, as they started dancing. Trisha watched, completely transfixed by the choreography. Rui Ya averted her eyes after a minute or so, going back to find out more about Jinyoung's parents, with Yoora looking over her shoulder.