Feelings

Jimin's POV

Something just wasn't sitting right with me.

Why did Jungkook panic when Namjoon hyung asked him where he was last night. I mean, it was a simple question. Even if he had said something along the lines of him sleeping with some random stranger, it's not like it's the first time that has happened.

A dull ache went through my chest at the thought of Jungkook with someone else. I swallowed thickly, following the other members and the three women out of our dorms.

"Okay, we'll split up into three groups. Reduces the number of casualties should anything happen," Yoora intoned. The members nodded, but stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Well? Come on, it doesn't matter which member you're grouped with. It's getting late," Trisha let out a sigh.

"Jimin hyung! Tae hyung! Let's go together!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling. My heart melted at the sight of his bunny teeth on display and his cute nose scrunch.

Taehyung nodded in agreement. Hooking my arm with his, Tae led us to Yoora's SUV.

Author's POV

Seeing their maknae's enthusiasm, the other members silently split into two groups and went with Trisha and Rui Ya.

Yoora's POV

I climbed into the driver's seat, Jimin sitting in the front seat. Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the back, chattering about a new video game.

"Can I play some music?" Jimin asked.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I nodded.

"Keep it at a low volume,"

"Yah Jungkook-ah, where were you last night?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

I anchored my attention on the rearview mirror. I could see Jimin visibly tense from the corner of my eye.

Jungkook's eyes widened fractionally, and I could tell that he was trying to keep his nerves at bay.

"Um, you see..." He stammered.

"I... was at home. I just wasn't sleeping in our room," Jungkook managed to say.

The car remained silent as Taehyung and Jimin processed what Jungkook had said.

"Ok... Well, where were you then?" Tae continued prodding.

"I... Um... I was in Yoora's room,"

"I'm sorry, what? Did I hear that right? You were in her room?" Taehyung asked, pointing at me.

Jungkook nodded, not knowing what to say.

Jimin's POV

A sharp pain went through my chest and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I would never have thought that Yoora would have done such a thing. But I'm a fool to trust someone I barely know.

I smiled bitterly.

"But, it's not what you think. I had to ask her something about the security measures."

"Then how did you end up sleeping in her room?" Tae asked.

"I... had an anxiety attack," Jungkook whispered.

"Oh..."

The words anxiety attack echoed through my mind.

Jungkook had anxiety attacks? Why did no one tell me?

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin hyung, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it. No one other than Tae hyung and Yoora know. They only know because they were there when it happened," I rushed out.