Temptations

"Have a seat," Jin motioned to Yoora, asking her to sit on the couch in the living room. Yoora could sense how forced his voice was, but acknowledged his effort in trying to maintain his composure.

Quietly seating herself on the sofa, Yoora folded her legs, tucking them under her upper body as she waited for Jin to speak. She didn't want to start the conversation. She didn't want to speak, period.

Jin sat on the armchair opposite of Yoora. Silence ensued as the male gathered his thoughts and pondered on what he wanted to say, while she patiently waited. He bridged his fingers together, looking up at Yoora, a stare filled with helplessness.

"What's going on?" Jin asked, his voice barely audible.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Yoora replied coolly.

"You don't know what I'm talking about? You dare say that after Jungkook broke down like that?" Jin asked, the volume of his voice rising as he spoke. His hands were now on his lap, squeezed into fists. Ears tinged red, a clear indication that he was about to explode.

"You know, now that I think about it, it's you isn't it. You're the reason why we are all falling apart. Ever since you and your friends came, all sorts of things have been going on. It was only after you came that Jungkook has gotten so violent... what the hell are you doing to him?" Jin asked delirium in his tone, his movements becoming more frantic as got up from the couch, hoping to get the upper hand in the conversation.

"I suggest you drop that tone with me," Yoora said, folding her arms. Jin scoffed.

"I have absolutely no need to be polite with you, especially after you come here and cause so much trouble. We were fine before you and your friends came," Jin sneered. Yoora raised an eyebrow at his arrogance.

"Would you look at that? I never thought I would see the day where Kim Seokjin would actually lose his temper," Yoora taunted. Jin's eyes glinted menacingly, a promise that he would continue the argument.

"You're a real bitch aren't you? How dare you come here and stir up so much trouble? What did we ever do to you? We don't even know you!" Jin exclaimed, his neck turning red.

You sure about that Jin, because it doesn't seem like it Aggravation surged through Yoora.

"Watch your damn mouth before I start calling you names too. See how you like that," Yoora sneered, the urge to actually start swearing at Jin growing.

"I dare you,"

"Alright then, you asked for it motherf-" Yoora was cut off by Namjoon's presence.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," he warned, as he stood in front of Jin, keeping him away from Yoora.

"Jin hasn't done anything to you for you to react like that. You both were only having a conversation," Namjoon continued.

"Excuse me? Hasn't done anything? He accused me of stirring up trouble within the group. He thinks that I'm unnecessary and that you were fine before I arrived. He called me a bitch. I warned him, I told him to keep his accusations in check but no, he just rattles on like he knows everything. So fuck you if you think he hasn't done anything for me to react that way," Yoora let out, her voice deathly low as she had to physically restrain herself from punching either male

"And before you say anything else, I've done jackshit to any of you. You should keep your mouth shut if you don't know the full story," were Yoora's last words as she stared at Jin in the eye, before she went back up to her room.

Jin dropped onto the couch, mind whirling with thoughts. He didn't know what to do. His members were hurting and there was nothing he could do about it. He had thought he had finally caught the root cause of all the problems that had cropped up recently but it didn't seem like it. Yoora's words were too firm to be anything but the truth.

Yoora stalked into her room, disbelief etched on her face as she recalled the accusation Jin held against her. It made no sense that she would purposely instigate a fight between the members as if she had time for that.

She was about to slam the door shut when the light snoring behind her reminded her that she wasn't alone. Sighing frustratedly, she eased the door close and silently stepped out into the balcony. She gripped the cool metal railing tightly, jaw clenched as she stared at the scenery in front of her.

"Ugh," she groaned, hand pulling at her hair. No matter how much she tried to focus on the picturesque view in front of her, Jin's words were ingrained in her mind.

You're the reason why we are all falling apart

This wasn't the first time she had heard the phrase, and she was sure it wouldn't be the last. A lump formed in her throat as it always did when she was thinking of the past. She shakily drew out a box of cigarettes from her back pocket and lit it up with her lighter. Putting it between her lips, she inhaled deeply, feeling the nicotine in her lungs as her nervousness ebbed away, slightly more at ease.

Keeping one hand on her cigarette, she toyed with the lighter in the other, flicking it on and off. Her eyes locked onto the bright flame. Small yet so bright, so harmful yet so useful. Her hand itched to move the lighter closer, to bring the minuscule inferno closer to her skin as she had done in the past.

There was a voice in her mind, urging her to do it, to feel the burn, the pain she deserved. And yet, she couldn't for there were several voices in her head screaming at her not to, threatening to take over her if she decided to do something stupid. And so she stopped.

The hand that had been closing in on her stilled a few inches away from her stomach. A small breath escaped her mouth as she regained her senses.

She stood there quietly, trying to rid her mind of everything and focus on the small baby crow that was perched on a tree a short distance from the balcony until she finished her cigarette.

Father always said meeting crows is a good occasion

She was contemplating another cigarette when she heard light knocks on the door. Sliding the box and lighter back into her pocket, she strode towards the door and cracked it open.

"What are you doing here?" Yoora asked irritated.

"I remembered something, I think it's important. It's about that delivery girl," Yeosang whispered urgently. Yoora pinched the bridge of her nose, weighing her options.

"Fine, let's go,"

A/N

Hello everyone, I'm terribly sorry for not updating for the past 2 months. I haven't been well lately and everything had been piling up. I apologise:(

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜💜

~D