Huh

Yoora's POV

The copper scent of blood invaded my senses, ragged breaths coming out of my mouth as if I had just run a marathon.

My throat constricted, my mind was blank.

The ringing in my ears didn't seem to stop.

Something like pain went through my body as I thought of her. I squeezed my eyes shut, refusing to lose myself again.

Letting out a breath, I got up from the floor and made my way to the exit, mind blank. As I opened the door, Minho and the 2 other guards turned around, standing before me waiting for orders.

"Clean the blood, burn the body," I rasped out, not bothering to say anything else as I walked away.

Author's POV

There was a dazed expression on Yoora's face, her mind was a mess. It had been years since she had heard that name. And she hated the fact that it still threw her off, that she still felt something when she heard that name.

"You run awfully fast," Yeosang suddenly appeared out of the shadows, walking beside Yoora. Yoora rolled her eyes and scoffed at his comment.

"How're you not even a tiny bit surprised?" Yeosang asked incredulously, a pout on his face.

"I knew you were following me," she said.

"Wait, what?" Yeosang turned to her surprised.

An amused smile made its way up her face when she heard the shock in his voice. Yeosang tried to engage in a conversation with her but eventually gave up, seeing that Yoora didn't bother to answer.

"Where are we going?" Swinging his arms excitedly, Yeosang eagerly turned to Yoora waiting for an answer. 

"Back to the dorms," Yoora deadpanned, annoyance building up.

"Aww, why? Let's go somewhere," Yeosang whined. 

"What the hell do you want? Look here, kid, you're injured and it's the middle of the night. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm covered in blood. So we are going back to the dorms," Yoora said exasperated.

"But-" Yeosang turned silent at the glare Yoora had directed at him. He sighed in defeat and followed Yoora.

The silence lasted for a few minutes. 

"I'm not a kid, you know. I'm probably only 2 or 3 years younger than you," Yeosang said out of the blue. Yoora's lips thinned as she restrained herself from decking the boy's mouth. 

"The age difference is around 10-12 years, so you are a kid," Yoora snapped.

Yeosang's mouth went agape at that.

As they neared the dorms, the living room light was still turned on, alerting both of them that people were still up. "I so don't want to deal with their crap right now," Yoora muttered, massaging her temples.

"I mean... We can climb back in through your balcony," Yeosang suggested. Yoora said nothing as she walked around the house, keeping an eye out for any other visitors. Just then the sound of glass breaking echoed through the house.

Yoora and Yeosang stilled.

Without a word, Yoora sprinted to the front door, not hesitating to kick it down as she entered to see what had happened. Yeosang followed right after. Their eyes surveyed the living room as their hands went to their respective weapons. Trisha and Rui Ya had also come rushing down the stairs, eyes frantically moving to see what the commotion was. Guns at the ready.

All the boys came out of their respective rooms, all groggy and half asleep, having woken up from the loud noise.

"Wait a minute, one of the members are missing," Yeosang suddenly said, perplexed.

"Ah crap," a voice muttered from the kitchen.

A sheepish Namjoon walked out of the kitchen, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Umm, sorry I was getting a glass of water when I bumped into a vase on the dining table," he muttered, embarrassed.

Rolling her eyes, Yoora put her gun back as did the others.

Everyone stood in awkward silence as Namjoon stood there, cheeks ablaze due to the commotion he had caused.

"So... Is no one going to talk about how Yoora looks like she just came out of a horror movie?" Yoongi broke the silence.

All the attention was then directed towards Yoora, who seemed indifferent to the stares. Rui Ya and Trisha cocked their eyebrows at the state of their leader.

Yoora's hair was a mess, knotted, strands of hair stuck on her face. Sweat rolled down her face. Her arms and tank top were soaked crimson. The blood splattered on her face completing the look. She looked feral. But no, her eyes said a different story.

The troubled look in her eyes was noticed by some while the others hadn't realised. There was a certain someone, who, while itching to ask, decided to keep his mouth shut.

"What are you talking about? She is the horror movie," Yeosang joked.

"Oh, that's it," Yoora muttered before yanking his ear.

"OW! I'm sorry! Please!" Yeosang screamed, the others flinching at the volume of his voice. 

"Learn your place," she hissed, letting his ear go. Yeosang rubbed his throbbing ear, moving away from Yoora.

"Enough of wasting time. All of you, go back to whatever you were doing," Yoora thundered, stalking up the staircase.

Everyone readily went back to their respective rooms, not wanting to face the silver haired's wrath as a slam resonated through the house.

However, one member had the reputation of not giving 2 fucks. He walked up to Yoora's room and knocked on the door. He could feel the door vibrating and he waited a few seconds, before attempting to open the door, to no avail. She had locked the door. With a sigh, he leaned on the wall beside the door

Almost an hour later and Yoora had still not opened the door. He decided to knock again, hoping that she would open the door. Still no sign of her. He furrowed his eyebrows, debating whether or not to leave.

Just then, he heard the bathroom door open on the other side. He started knocking again. Louder this time. The door remained closed.

He heard footsteps approaching and before he could hide, 

"Jungkook?"

A/N

Hello everyone! How're you doing? I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Expect another one soon! I'll try my best to get it done by tomorrow if not by Sunday:))

I PURPLE YOU!!!<333💜💜💜💜

~D