Confused

"Stop! Ah, that tickles!" Jimin yelped as he sat on the edge of the bathtub, Yoora washing his hair. She had added orange highlights to his black hair. 

"Yoora! Stop! That tickles!" Jimin squealed. Yoora bit her lip, trying her best not to laugh at his yelps. A while later, they were done. And Yoora was busy drying Jimin's freshly dyed hair.

"I can't believe all you wanted was to dye my hair. And did you dye your hair too?" Jimin asked suddenly as he noticed the hints of purple on her grey locks. 

"Yeah, I did it right after I bandaged my arm, I was bored," Yoora said, admiring Jimin's hair. Yoora pushed Jimin to the bathroom mirror. 

"How does it look?" she asked nervously.

Jimin's eyes were wide, his mouth was slack. "If you don't like it, we can dye it back..." she said apprehensively. 

"I love it!" he yelled. 

Breathing a sigh of relief, Yoora told Jimin to leave as she was going out to check up on Yeosang. Jimin bounded out of the room, waving happily at Yoora. As soon as he left, Yoora dropped onto her bed, the smile leaving her face. It wasn't that she wasn't happy with Jimin around, but she had to admit, it was exhausting. Showing feelings and well feeling, in general, was draining.

A while later, she got up and went to the kitchen, hoping that Yeosang was still there. Fortunately, he was still in the kitchen, sitting on a barstool, slurping his noodles. Jin was standing there, eating his own bowl of noodles. When they noticed Yoora entering the kitchen, Jin immediately put his bowl down, zipped past Yeosang and stood in front of Yoora. 

"I'm so so so sorry... I was just so relieved that Hoseok was okay, that I didn't bother thinking about anyone else," Jin said, guilt bleeding into his voice.

"It's fine. I don't expect a thank you for doing my job," Yoora said. She averted her eyes and looked at Yeosang who was watching the exchange silently. 

"I need to talk to you, come up to my room after you're done. Third door on the right of the second floor," she said before leaving. Caught off guard at being addressed, Yeosang froze, processing what had been said before shooting up from his seat.

"Thank you for the food, hyung," Yeosang muttered before following Yoora up. Knocking on her door, Yeosang's palms started to sweat as he didn't know what to expect. After Yoora had told him to come in, he cautiously walked into the room, eyes wide in fear. 

"Sit down," she instructed, her eyes plain cold as she gestured for him to sit on the couch.

"How did you get yourself in this situation?" Yoora asked, not bothering to be tactful with her words. Hearing the question, Yeosang's eyes darkened. 

"My father owed them money. A lot of it. My mother and I didn't even know about this until one night he died in an accident. A truck had slammed into his car. The very next day, ten bastards came busting down the door of my house, demanding the money that he owed them. Then they killed my mother and they brought me somewhere," he said bitterly, mentally punching the living daylights out of his father.

"What was your father's name?" Yoora asked eyes narrowed. The Orchids don't just lend anyone money. He had to be a part of the gang but in the lower ranks. 

"Kang Yejoon," he answered. Yoora nodded lost in thought. Suddenly she whipped her head to look at Yeosang. 

"Your father was an informant, wasn't he?" Yoora smirked. Yeosang was taken aback at the sudden statement.

"Kang Yejoon... I knew that name was familiar. Your father was a part of the police, wasn't he? But he was a constable and your family was struggling with finances. So when he was offered money to play the role of a dirty cop, he immediately snagged it. But after he got what the gang needed, he was useless and he had borrowed money from them," Yoora shook her head.

"However, what I found odd is that you don't know how to defend yourself..." she cocked her head. Yeosang smirked. "As if... I, unlike my father, use my brain," he said, eyes glittering with amusement.

"When I was being kidnapped, I overheard those dumbasses on the phone with one of the leaders. They were planning on planting me as a spy here, to give them information on what you are going to do. Like I was ever going to do that... I hate the Orchids for killing my father and my father for being so stupid. But I endured the torture because I knew I would come to you soon," Yeosang explained.

What a dumbass... Well, at least he managed to endure the torture...

"I know you probably think it was stupid to endure the torture, if I really wanted to, I could've escaped... But I was thinking of manipulating the gang, making things easier for us," Yeosang said, playing with his fingers. Yoora's eyes softened, looking at the young boy in front of her. 

"Rest up for the next few days. I want to see what exactly you're capable of," Yoora instructed.

Understanding the dismissal, Yeosang got up, bowed and left her room. Just as he opened the door, he was surprised to see Hoseok standing there, his arm poised to knock on the door. 

"Um, excuse me," Yeosang mumbled before slipping past the older. Yoora furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the door still cracked open. She looked at Hoseok, who was still standing there. 

"Is there something you need?" she called out. Jumping slightly, he gulped thickly and looked at Yoora, who was looking at him expectantly. 

"I just wanted to thank you for saving me earlier and apologise for not doing so before," Hoseok breathed. 

"Okay, if that is all, bye," she said and shut the door.

Hoseok was still standing at the door, staring at it. He couldn't believe that she had just slammed the door in his face. He knew that he should have thanked her earlier but there was no need to be rude. With a scowl on his face, he twisted the doorknob open. What he heard caused him to freeze in his tracks.

Hoseok's POV

"Yoora! For fuck's sake, you know you're not supposed to leave dead bodies in the middle of the bloody road! I have people questioning me as to why I haven't taken any action," the voice exclaimed from the other end of the phone.

"Shut up, Jaemin. It's your job to cover this shit up anyway. Trisha and Rui Ya would have done it, but they had to bring the kid, Yeosang back," she replied.

"You guys have Yeosang?" this 'Jaemin' person asked, surprise in his voice. 

"The police has been trying to find him for the past 3 weeks, where did you guys find him?" he asked.

"Tortured by the Orchids, and wanted him to spy on us. Utter bullshit, if you ask me," Yoora scoffed.

My mind was spinning. I slammed the door and left, wanting to go back to my room. I was confused

What on earth is going on? Who the hell is this Jaemin person? What dead bodies? And if Yeosang is a spy, why do they have him here? Most importantly, what the hell are the Orchids?

A/N

Hello everyone! I apologise for not updating last week. My week was packed with exams and because of it, I didn't have enough time to update. I am once again really sorry😥

The good thing is that I will now be able to update regularly! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know your thoughts!

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜

~D