Heartbroken

The boy, who still hadn't mentioned his name, was holding Jimin's hands, cleaning the small splotches of blood. After which pulling out a purple marker from the small cross-body bag that he was carrying and wrote his number on Jimin's palm.

"Here you go! If you ever need to talk, you can call me!"

"Thank you," Jimin whispered.

The boy waved at him before walking away, well more like skipping. Jimin was about to go back into the building when something crashed into him from behind.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, " it was the boy.

"I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Taemin," the boy said, hugging Jimin from behind.

"Until next time, Jiminnie!" he chirped, giving Jimin a packet of tissue to clean the spots of blood on his hand.

Jimin entered the building slightly smiling.

Jiminnie

It had been very long since anyone had called him that. Jungkook used to call him that. Jimin had been Jungkook's Jiminie hyung. Jimin smiled sadly at the flashes of Jungkook calling him that appeared in his mind. Flashes of his big, innocent doe eyes that shone with happiness appeared in Jimin's mind.

Jimin's smile faltered when it dawned on him that he wasn't usually the reason why Jungkook was smiling. It was usually because of Tae. And that realisation broke his already shattered heart even more. A wan smile made its way up to his face.

But that vanished immediately when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung talking to each other, smiling about something. An unexplainable feeling made its way up to his chest as he saw them smiling at each other.

Jimin looked at the ground not wanting to see them smiling at each other, unknowingly breaking his heart yet again. He slowly shuffled forward, trying to be as quiet as possible.

He was almost past them when, "Jimin-ah," Taehyung called out.

Jimin winced and turned to look at them.

"Here, do you want one?" Taehyung handed Jimin a small stick of gum.

Jimin sighed in relief. He had been expecting them to ask about his odd behaviour. Taehyung still had his hand outstretched in front of Jimin waiting for him to take it. Jungkook, on the other hand, was staring at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with his hyung at all costs.

Ouch, Jimin thought.

With an awkward smile, Jimin declined the stick of gum from Taehyung and made his way up to the practice room.

His mind was filled with thoughts. After his breakdown at the park, and then seeing them just now, he honestly didn't know how to feel. On one hand, he was beyond pissed that Taehyung had lied to him like that but on the other, did he even have the right to be angry?

Jimin sighed, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palm.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" a warm hand caressed his shoulder as Jin hyung bent down to peer at his face. Jimin smiled at his hyung.

"I'm fine, hyung! I was just tired,"

Jin frowned at the response as Jimin was clearly not fine. His eyes were still slightly red and swollen, there were tear tracts on his face and his hands seemed to have a little bit of blood on them. Sensing his hyung's disbelief at his answer, he gave Jin a quick hug before walking into the practice room, not wanting to prolong the conversation that might end up with him breaking down.

The other members who were in the practice room were so deep into the discussion with their choreographer that they hadn't realised that Jimin had returned. He was about to walk into the room when he saw the 3 female bodyguards, 2 of whom were sopping wet.

Jimin was startled to see Rui Ya and Trisha standing at a corner, soaked to the bone. They were standing in a growing puddle of water, disgruntlement and panic evident on their faces.

Yoora, on the other hand, was busy on the laptop, not caring about the Golden Duo standing beside her.

"Yoora! How are you not worried about where Jimin went? Someone might have hurt him!" Rui Ya whisper-yelled.

"Why would I care when he's standing right there?" Yoora said looking up from the screen. The Golden Duo spun around to see Jimin standing at the entrance, unharmed.

Jimin sheepishly glanced at them, rubbing his neck.

Yoora was still staring at him. Jimin shifted uncomfortably as Yoora stared at him, he felt like she was peering into him. Suddenly, she blinked and a soft smile appeared on her face.

Jimin didn't know why Yoora had smiled but it comforted him.

The other members had just realised that Jimin had returned and flocked to him worriedly. Jimin was met with an onslaught of questions as the concerned members hugged him tightly.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today. I'll see you tomorrow," Taehyun dismissed them.

Taehyung's POV

I had gone to the vending machine to get a drink when Jungkook approached me.

"Hyung, I don't know what to do. I'm so confused,"

I sighed. In all honesty, I didn't know what to do either. It was a very complicated situation.

"I'm not sure what to do yet, but don't worry. I think we should talk to Jimin first because we don't know what he's perspective of the issue is,"

I could sense Jungkook's worry when he heard my advice. He had always found it daunting to talk about things so personal and never did until it was inevitable. And in this case, it was inevitable.

I grasped his shaking hand.

"Don't worry, we'll get through it together," I smiled.

It was then that I saw Jimin trying to walk past us without talking to us. My heart clenched at the thought. I could see the sorrow in his eyes which unsettled me.

Jimin was too selfless for his own good. He never spoke about his worries, it was always about us. He had always bottled his feelings, pushing them away as he felt like he would burden us.

"Jimin-ah," I called out. He froze like a deer caught in the headlights. The fact that he was afraid of us unnerved me.

With a shaky smile, I pulled out a stick of gum and asked him if he wanted it. I could see the relief on his face when I asked the question. I knew what he was thinking.

He thought that I would ask him to explain himself. But why would I, when the one who had to give him an explanation was Jungkook and me?

Jimin shook his head and continued his way up to the practice room.

Jimin never refused gum.  

A/N

Hello everyone! I know it has been almost 3 weeks since I last posted a chapter. Let's just say that my mental health is teetering off the edge of a cliff right now. I'll try my best to publish another chapter soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment!

Also, I'm starting a new thingy (I don't know what it's called). It's sort of a goal. 

It's called Vote goals. I'm sure it's quite self-explanatory. So my vote goal for this chapter is 10. I hope I can hit this!

I PURPLE YOU!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜

~D