Oasis

Bang Shi-hyuk looked up at the other questioningly, his eyebrow raised.

"The Oasis." And just like that Bang PD knew what the Commissioner was talking about.

"But... is it possible? It's been so long, are they even still operating?" he asked.

"They are still operating, they just don't have the same power they had back then," the Commissioner assured.

"There's still a problem, not all of them are capable of fighting against the Orchids. And trying to convince some of them to even go against the Orchids is going to be impossible. The only ones who we remotely have a chance with are them," he added on.

"Do you know where they are?" The Commissioner shook his head sheepishly.

"The police used to work with them. How do you not know where they are?" Bang PD questioned, irked at the lack of intel the police had.

"We know where the gang is, we just don't know where they are. But... I'll start looking for them. Yuna's in the tracking department, I'm sure she can work her magic." The Commissioner added hesitantly, sensing the older man's impatience.

"Make sure you find them," he snarled.

"I'll contact you as soon as I find them," the Commissioner bowed deeply before leaving.

The Commissioner, Na Jaemin, ran his fingers through his hair as he walked into the Tracking department.

"Yuna," he called out.

"Yes sir," A girl with jet black hair walked up to the officer. Jaemin shook his head in amusement.

"Yoora would kill me if she heard you call me that." At the mention of her sister, her face hardened.

"I have an assignment for you, come up to my office. It's highly confidential," he instructed her, before brusquely turning on his heel and making his way to his office, with Yuna trailing behind him.

"I need you to find your sister, as soon as you can," Jaemin ordered as he locked the door behind him. Yuna stared at him blankly with an eyebrow raised, making no move to find Yoora as she waited for a reason behind the order.

Her eyes narrowed as Jaemin briefly elaborated on the situation. As he finished his explanation, she moved to his desk and switched on his desktop. Her fingers flew rapidly across the keyboard. Jaemin leaned against the wall, with his arms crossed, observing her.

Not twenty minutes later did the rapid typing stop as she moved the screen to display a map with their location on it. Jaemin pushed off the wall to take a closer look at the map and was surprised to see that Yoora was in Seoul. He quickly grabbed the keys to the jeep as Yuna trailed after him, connecting the live tracking locator to the jeep's GPS.

Edit: Hi Y'all! Just editing the work and rewriting bits and pieces. I haven't had the time to finish up a whole chapter. (The story was already at Chapter 28 when I edited this lol)

P.S To whoever's reading this, I PURPLE YOU!!!

Edit 2: Rewrote the whole chapter haha, the plot remains the same, just written differently:)