Chapter: 17

Sitting in English class, Aj wouldn't stop staring at me. Peyton was staring at Blake all class period too. When done with my test I put it on the teachers desk and Blake comes up behind me. I smile at him before going back to my desk. I see Aj glare at me from the corner of my eye. Someone is pissed. Honestly how can they believe that Blake and I have something going on? Did they forget that Blake said he's gay? I know I said I'm bisexual, but still. I wouldn't mess with someone else's man. By someone else's I mean Aj's.

Peyton finishes her test and Aj is soon after. They join me in the back of the classroom and Blake takes that as a sign to join too. I look up from my phone and smile at them. Blake sits on one side of me and Peyton sits on the other. Aj sits in front of Blake and it's a square table so it works out.

"That test sucked ass" Blake blurts out. I agree with him and so does the rest. It was probably easy, but I blanked out half way through and just started to circle answers. Maybe that's why I fail my math tests... no I just suck at math.

"Anyone want to hang out after this?" I ask.

"I have to go home, my mom says I've been away for too long" Aj tells us.

"I have to make sure my sister doesn't throw any parties today. My dad is supposed to be coming home" Peyton says, after.

I nod and look at Blake who's already looking at me. Creep.

"What about you, creepster?" I ask him. He throws his arm around me again and says he can hang out. I move his arm away from me and pack up my stuff. If you finish the test you can leave so that's what I'm going to do. Peyton starts to pack up too and follows me out of the classroom. Aj and Blake stay behind.

"Hey Peyton, you okay?"

"I'm fine. Are you?" She asks back.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good. I'm going to the cafeteria and then the lounge area, you coming?"

She nods and we walk to the cafe together. I get a simple burger and skip out on the milk and juice. Peyton gets a sandwich with a sprite. We didn't want to eat in here because it was so loud and most of the tables are taken up. Good thing we're going to the lounge. When we get there Blake is already sitting down on one of the single chairs. I sit on one of the two person couches and Peyton sits next to me.

"Can I hang out with you guys today?" She asks quietly.

"I thought you had to be with your sister" Blake speaks up.

"I'm supposed to, but that's boring. I'd rather hang with my gaybies."

"Gaybies?" I question, with a small smile on my face. Peyton smiles back and nods. Okay then, gaybies it is.

"Where's Aj?" She asks. Blake looks up from his phone and shows us his screen.

"He says he's at the principal office."

We nod and sit in silence for a while before my eyes go wide.

"THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE?!"

"Calm down Oprah, what's the big deal?" Blake asks me.

"Since you clearly forgot, do you remember what we did to the principals office?"

Peyton sees where I'm getting at and stands up in her spot. Finally. Blake still seems confused but stands up anyway. We speed walk to the principals office, dumping our trays along the way. When we get to the office, Aj is sitting in a nearby chair. He looks nervous as the principal looks our way.

"Ah, it's about time you came. Take a seat next to Aj" she motions to the other chairs. Blake sits down first, then Peyton and I sit down last closing the door behind me. The principal looks disappointed as her eyes scan over all of us. She's creepier than Blake and that's saying something. I feel a pinch on my arm and look to see him glaring at me. Oh- I must've said that part out loud.