Chapter: 12

The four us sat on my bed. Aj and I on the bottom with Peyton and Kayla on the top. The girls are still looking at stuff on their phone while Aj watches me play games. After about the fifth game I got bored and sat up in my spot. Aj is now looking at the phone with the girls making me roll my eyes. What's so interesting on a phone that grabs your full attention?  The world is a weird place. Hopefully the aliens don't come here or they'll be disappointed. Seriously.

"I'm bored" I state, while grabbing a handful of chips. The others look up at me and put the phone down. It's about time. Aj crawls over to me and sits at my side. Kayla puts her head in Peyton's lap and passes her the bowl of candy. They would be the best couple, aside from Aj and I of course. I look at him to see he's already looking at me.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asks, and I nod. Peyton looks over at us and passes the bowl of candy. She has a look of confusion on her face but we say nothing. Kayla looks at us and shrugs. She's confused as well. I don't want any candy so I pass it to Aj as he speaks up.

"How about truth or dare?" He suggests. It isn't a bad idea. I agree to it and so does Kayla. Peyton agrees too and we sit in a small circle. It's silent for a moment, everyone trying to figure out who's going to go first.

"I'll go first scaredy cats" Kayla says, eating a handful of skittles. Peyton, Aj, and I look at each other to see who's going to give the dare. I roll my eyes as Peyton and Aj stay quiet.

"Truth or Dare?" I ask her, taking one of her skittles.

"Truth."

"If you could kiss anyone in this circle who would it be?" She's bisexual, so I think it's a good question even though Aj and I are gay.

"Hmm, I'd kiss Peyton" she says confidently. Peyton blushes and hides her face.

"Me next, I choose Dare" Aj says. Peyton looks at him and gives him a dare.

"I dare you to sit in Blake's lap until the next person goes" she says smugly. It's Aj's turn to blush as he sits in my lap. I wrap my arms around him making him blush even more. "My turn" she continues.

"Truth or dare?" Aj asks her. She thinks for a moment before saying Truth.

"Taking the easy way out?" Kayla teases making Peyton nudge her.

"You picked truth too!"

"When I do it, it's okay" she says, laughing. Aj interrupts them, giving Peyton her truth question.

"Is it true that you have a crush on someone?" The smirk on his face lets me know what he's doing. Peyton nods slowly making Kayla look at her.

"Oohh, who is it?" She asks, curiously. Peyton makes a motion with her hand, saying she's not going to tell. That leaves me.

"I pick dare" I say, not giving anyone a chance to ask.

"I dare you to give me my skittle back" Kayla says, quickly. I chuckle and point to my stomach.

"Sure, just ask my stomach nicely and you might get it back" I joke. She rolls her eyes and lays her head back on Peyton's lap.

"So, who's your crush? I can keep a secret" she asks Peyton who looks down at her.

"Can't tell you."

"I'll tell you mine" Kayla bargains. Peyton shakes her head as she plays with Kayla's hair.

"I'll figure it out sooner or later. I just have to keep guessing."

"Anyone want to play spin the bottle?" I ask, poking my head over Aj's shoulder since he's still sitting in my lap.

"Seven minutes in heaven sounds better" he continues after me. I agree and look at the girls. Kayla nods and Peyton agrees once she sees the rest of us do it.

"There's four of us so that should make things easier" I tell them. Question is, how are we going to pick?

"Why don't we close our eyes and point somewhere. Whoever's close by is who you go with" Kayla suggests, now sitting up. "We all know where each other is so we'll have to move somewhere and then do it" she continues to say, while getting off my bed.

"Let's do it" Peyton asks excitedly. She gets off the bed after with Aj and I following. We close our eyes and move to a random part in my room. I bump into my bedroom door and decide to stay there. We count to three and point to a random spot. I open my eyes to see everyone pointing but Peyton who still has her eyes closed.

"Peyton!" We yell simultaneously making her jump and open her eyes. She blushes and looks at us.

"I messed up didn't I?" We laugh and nod our heads. She mumbles a sorry and we close our eyes again. I move again and feel a table. I must be at my desk. Counting to three, I open my eyes and see I'm pointing at my bed. To my luck Aj is sitting there. Today's my lucky day. He opens his eyes to see he's pointing at me too. A smile grows on his face as he jumps and down. I didn't think he would be that excited.

Peyton opens her eyes to see she's pointing at my door. Kayla's standing there and she opens her eyes last. She's pointing at a random wall in my room but see that Peyton is close by. She smiles and walks over to her.

"I'm not complaining" she says, throwing her arm around Peyton's shoulder. I nod and do the same to Aj.

"I'm definitely not complaining" I speak up. The two of them blush making me laugh.

"Who's going first?" I ask.

"Who opened their eyes first?" Kayla asks. I raise my hand and she nods. Guess that means I'm going first.

"Alright, well doing it in my bathroom seems too weird so guess we'll go in my closet" pulling Aj's arm and opening my closet door, I pull him in with me before closing the door behind me.

"Don't listen or watch!" I yell at the two outside.

"Why would we do that?!" Peyton yells back.

"Yeah, we'll give you privacy!" Kayla yells after. I look through the crack of my closet to see them sitting on my bed and talking, Peyton blushing the whole time. She must be nervous, which is understandable. I'm a little nervous too.

"You're going to waste our seven minutes by just standing there" Aj says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hm, oh yeah."

"I started the timer on my phone" he says, showing me his phone.

"Okay, lets do this" I say moving closer to him.

"Let's."