Chapter: 13

*Short Chapter*

My nerves calm down a little as I step closer to Aj. He doesn't make any movement so I guess that means he wants me to come to him. I have no problem with that. I cup his cheek with one hand and place the other on his waist.

"We don't have to do this-" he starts but I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He's right, we don't have to do this but I want to. After a minute or so, he starts to kiss back, moving his lips against mine. His lips are so soft, it's like I'm kissing a cloud.

We break away for some air and I put both hands on his waist. Aj wraps his arms around my neck and I lean back down as he leans up. I kiss the corner of his cheek, the corner of his mouth and finally his lips. We haven't even been on our first date yet but here we are, making out in my closet.

If this isn't cliche then I don't know what is.

"Are the seven minutes up?" I can hear Peyton ask.

"Almost."

Hearing that I trail my lips down, kissing every spot until I get to his neck. For some reason I want to mark him. He isn't my boyfriend yet, but he's still mine. I don't want any guys getting the wrong idea. I kiss down his neck and stop a certain spot. Aj tightens his arms around me as I keep kissing the same area.

"Our seven minutes are almost up" he reminds me, his head leaning on my shoulder.

"Mhm" is all I say before giving him a hickey or two. Okay, maybe three. When I'm done, Aj's phone goes off signaling that our seven minutes are over. We would've had more time if I wasn't too busy yelling at Kayla and Peyton. I'm not complaining though. My closet door opens and Peyton looks at me with a smirk.

"I see you two didn't waste any time" she says, pointing to Aj's neck and my messy hair. I smirk and whisper in her ear as we walk pass her.

"Don't forget that you still have to go."

Peyton blushes furiously and turns around to see Kayla teasing Aj. She looks up and I motion for her to come over. Walking over I push her into Peyton and push them into the closet. Knowing Peyton, they probably won't do anything but it's funny to see her all flustered. She's usually all macho until a pretty girl comes into the picture.

"Your seven minutes start now" I tell them before jumping onto my bed next to Aj. I kiss him quickly before relaxing. Today's a good day and I can tell that it's going to get even better.