•prince•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
———————————————————
our little prince

Jaden came back from the store with the things he and Anthony needed. They wanted this surprise to be perfect for Josh. Josh always wanted something like this and now Jaden and Anthony can give it to him.

"He's really gonna like it," Anthony smiled as the set up the poster board.

"Yeah, I hope so," Jaden sighed looking at what the board said.

"He will," Anthony reassured his boyfriend.

Jaden smiled and kissed Anthony's cheek. Josh was almost home from swim practice, so this was gonna be fun for him to see. If you're confused about what they are doing, they're asking Josh to be their boyfriend. The two flirted with him constantly, and they felt he was what they needed to make their relationship complete.

They finished the final things and took one last glance at the room.

"Perfect," they said in unison.

"Hey, I'm home," Josh announced. Jaden and Anthony walked out of their bedroom.

"Hey darling," Jaden said pulling Josh in for a hug.

"Hey baby," Anthony said and kissed Joshes cheek.

"Okay, stop I wanna shower, and then I wanna cuddle and eat. I've had a really long day and I just wanna spend time with the boys I love," he whined.

"Wait—" Jaden grabbed his shirt, "We have to show you something first," he grabbed Josh's right hand and Anthony took the left.

"Huh?" Josh asked and Anthony took his free hand and covered Joshes eyes.

"You'll see soon my prince," Jaden whispered.

Jaden opened the door and they stood Josh in the center of the room. They still held his hand and got down on one knee each.

"Open your eyes baby," Anthony said. Josh opened his eyes.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! Wait. Wh-" Josh said but looked down and Anthony and Jaden.

"Josh we wanted to ask you something very important," Anthony spoke.

"Josh we both love you a lot, and we would like to make things official," Jaden smiled seeing Joshes eyes fill with tears.

"Please, our prince," Anthony said and looked Josh in the eye.

"Yes," Josh choked out. The two stood up and showered him with kisses and tight hugs, as he started crying from all the love.

After that was over Josh took his shower and they ordered food and watched movies just like Josh had asked for.

"I love you guys so much," Josh mumbled. He was sprawled across Anthony and Jaden.

"We love you too our little prince," Jaden and Anthony said in sync. They all laughed and fell asleep watching Now you see me 2.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN FULLY EDITED!!