•new kid•

𝐊𝐢𝐨 𝐱 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡
———————————————————
Requested!!
edited.

Kio's family just moved from St.Petersburg, Russia to Scottsdale, Arizona. It was definitely a change in the weather but they all were adjusting quickly.

"Bye sweethearts, have a good day!" Kio's mom yelled at him and his sister.

"Bye, mom!" They both yelled in unison. They walked into their new school. They already had their schedules in advance now it was trying to find the class. Kio's sister was a sophomore and he was a junior.

Kio was walking and then bumped into a bigger object. "Der'mo izvinite" he said.

"What did you say?" The object asked. So it was a person, not an object.

"Uh, I said shit sorry. And I am sorry," Kio said and looked up at the thing and saw it was a person, he was tan tall-ish, and hot.

"Oh it's fine! Neither of us was paying attention,"The boy smiles down at Kio. "So you must be new?" He asked

"Just moved here actually," Kio said getting up off the ground.

"Cool! From where?" The tan guy asked.

"Russia," Kio stated.

"Nice. I'm Noah by the way," he smiled. Kio smiled back.

"I'm Kio, could you help me find C 32?" He asked.

"Sure thing," Noah took Kio's hand and walked him down the hall. "And we are here," Noah said stopping in front of a wooden door.

"Mr. Beck! I told you to go to the office. I wanted you gone!" The teacher yelled as she only saw Noah and not Kio.

"There's a new kid. I was going to leave but he needed help, so I decided to be an upstanding citizen and show him to his class," he sassed. Kio giggled lightly.

"Language! And you are?," She said looking at Kio who stepped in front of Noah.

"Kio Cyr," Kio said and looked down at his shoes.

"Aww, he's cute his accent is adorable," someone said and he blushed.

"Okay. Mr. Cyr and Mr. Beck come sit down," Th teacher said and the boys went to sit in the back.

Kio wasn't paying attention to the teacher. He already knew this type of math. He paid more attention to Noah who was taking notes.

"Aye since you're starin', how about you come and eat lunch with me and my friends," he whispered to Kio.

"Sure," Kio smiled and sat his head on his desk. Lunch rolled around and Kio found his way to the cafeteria.

"Hey cutie," Noah said and slid an arm around Kio.

Kio smiled at him, "Hey."

Noah walked with Kio over to his friends at the table.

"Hey Noah! Got another one? That's like the 6th this week!" A kid with brown hair said and laughed.

Kio cursed underneath his breath and pulled Noah's arm off his waist. "Hey I'm gonna go I don't feel good," Kio said and left the table.

"Kio- fuck you, Bryce!" Noah yelled and ran after Kio. "Kio wait" He yelled as he saw Kio at the curb with his phone.

"Fuck off! If you wanted to use me then we could have fucked and left it at that," he said not even looking at Noah.

"I don't wanna use you, It's Bryce he's just an asshole. I like you, Kio." Noah said and Kio looked up at him

"Really?"

"Yeah, I have since we spoke and I know it wasn't a lot of time but you seem really fun and sweet."

"Well, how about we go to your house and watch movies, then I'll tell you if I like you or not" Kio smiled and stood up.

"Sure." Noah smiled.

They walked to Noah's car and drove to his house. "Damn, nice house," Kio said with his Russian accent thick in his words.

"Thanks, I like your accent" Noah smiled as they got out of the car.

"Spasibo," Kio said.

"And that means what?"

"Thank you," Kio giggled. They turned on the TV and watched some movies.

They were both cuddled on the couch and Kio slowly started to drift off into sleep.

"Spokoynoy nochi" Kio whispered.

"I'm assuming it means good night. So good night bub" Noah whispered and Kio smiled and fell asleep on his chest.

"You'll be mine soon" Noah whispered and fell asleep himself.