•halloween•

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
————————————————————————
spooky scary skeletons.
that send shivers down your spine.
(edited)

It was October thirty-first and Jaden was doing his annual tradition; watching scary movies and eating his body weight in popcorn. He loved Halloween, his house was fully decorated, and sometimes he would have a different makeup look every weekend with the help of his best friend Avani.

Sometimes if he was lucky, Jaden would be able to convince Quinton to watch movies with him. He and Quinton are super close, a little too close. They've spent the same nights in the same bed, cuddled close.

Just as Jaden was about to start the movie he heard a knock at his apartment door, " Come in!" he yelled. He wasn't going to move from the couch.

"So what if I was a murder?" Quinton laughed locking the door.

"Well, at least I'm getting killed by someone hot," Jaden giggled. He scooted over and Quinn could hop over the couch and sit next to him, but he would probably end up cuddling with Jaden at least 30 minutes into a movie.

"What's this?" he asked plopping right next to Jaden.

"Chainsaw Massacre."

Quinton nodded and grabbed some popcorn from Jaden's bowl.

Halfway through the movie. just like always, Quinn found his way to Jaden's lap and buried his face into Jaden's neck.

" You're not even paying the slightest attention, " Jaden said for the third time in a few minutes. He adjusted himself so he was in a more upright position with Quinton still on his lap.

Quinton simply ignored him and admired Jaden's body, "you're pretty," he mumbled. He let his fingers trace Jaden's ab line.

"You're too cute, we could go to the skatepark and skate around but in skeleton costumes, " he offered. He knew that Quinn couldn't take much more of the movies. 

"That sounds so fun," Quinn smiled. 

He and Jaden got dressed in the skeleton costumes that they had from last year. They grabbed their boards and skated down to the skate park. Quinton was the better skater of the two, not the best, but better than Jaden who falls on his ass every few minutes. They skated around and Quinton tried to teach Jaden some new tricks, fairly simple ones, but Jaden had seemed to pick up on them quickly this time. 

"I think you're improving," Quinton yelled.

"Yeah I think so, now get that cute ass over here," Jaden smiled. Quinton took off on his board and skated to Jaden. When he got there he got off and Jaden pulled him into a hug. 

"I like you, like a lot," Jaden whispered. Quinton pulled his head up and looked at Jaden. 

"You do?" he asked. He had big eyes that were absolutely amazing to Jaden. 

 "Yes, I do. And don't feel pressured to like me back. It's cool if you don't." Jaden panicked.

"I do dummy, now kiss me