•surfer 2•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧
———————————————————
i can make your bed rock

(edited)

Quinton set Jaden down on his bed and took off his shirt. Jaden did the same thing and took his shorts off as well.

Quinton smiled at Jaden's eagerness, "You sure you want this baby boy?" Quinton asked sitting up close with Jaden.

He loved asking for consent because it's important. "Yes, I do," Jaden smiled and kissed Quinton.

Jaden got onto Quintons lap still making out with him. Quinton slightly tugged at Jadens hair making Jaden moan. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in.

Jaden pulled away from the kiss needing air, He then moved his way down to Quintons neck. He left small hickeys that would be visible the next few days.

Jaden pushed Quinton back on the bed so he was laying on his back. Jaden quickly pulled Quintons shorts down to find him not wearing boxers.

"Easy access" he smirks, "I like it." Jaden kitty licked the tip earring a groan from Quinton. He then licked from the base of his shaft to the tip and swirled his tongue.

He then pushed his head all the way down. He used his hand to pump what he couldn't fit.

"Oh fuck—you're good," Quinton said breathily.

Jaden kept his pace going soon feeling Quintons warm seed running down the back of his throat. He got back up and on top of Quinton to kiss him.

"Let me rice you," Jaden said innocently.

"Go ahead. But do you need prep first of anything?" Quinton asked.

"No, I'm good. I want it raw though," he requested, "I want to feel all of you," he whispers faintly, nibbling on Quinton's ear.

Jaden lined himself up with Quinton and slid down his dick. He moaned in pleasure. Quinton placed a hand around Jaden's neck,but first looking him in the eye. Jaden nodded he loved pain. He placed the other on his ass,squeezing it harshly as Jaden bounced up and down.

"Oh fuck, daddy," Jaden moaned. He picked up the pace of bouncing. Quintons gripped tighten on his neck,making him moan loud.

"Shhh, good boys don't speak," Quinton slapped Jadens ass. Jaden nodded, Quinton saw the pleasure in Jadens eyes. Quinton thrusted his hips up to match Jadens bouncing causing Jaden to swallow the moan. Quinton slapped Jadens ass harder this time. Jaden let a little whimper slip past his lips.

Quinton immediately flipped their position. Jaden was now on his back and Quinton was thrusting in and out of him.

"Oh fuck, harder," Jaden moaned. Quintons grip got tighter around his neck.

Jaden gasped for air, but still moaned. Quinton took his free hand and started to tease Jaden lightly by jerking him off as he was thrusting.

"Fuck— daddy I'm gonna cum," Jaden moaned.

"Hold it baby boy," Quinton said as he was approaching his own climax.

"Mhm—too hard," Jaden was cut off by him screaming and then cum spilling out of his dick.

Quinton hit Jadens prostate dragging Jadens orgasm on longer. "Fuck.." Quinton groaned as he thrusted his hips on me last time before cumming in Jaden.

He fell down next to Jaden and wrapped him up in his arms. He kissed the side of his head before he felt Jaden turn around to face him.

"Wanna go again?" Jaden asked.

Quinton rolled his eyes and smiled, "Not yet, but we could go out and dance in the rain."

Jaden smiled and dragged Quinton outside. The two danced until the rain stopped. Then they went back to the beach were Quinton taught Jaden how to surf.