•overwhelmed•

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
-——————————————————-
My anxiety creeps inside of me.
Makes it hard to breathe.
I get overwhelmed.
(edited)

Anthony always had anxiety, he had the worst anxiety attacks. he never had anyone to help him through it, but he had it under control for the most part.

he smoked but that's when he was only alone or with his best friend Jaden. he never smoked around the rest of the boys afraid they might judge him for it.

he always thought people were staring at him, talking shit about him, or simply judging his looks. or at least that's what his brain made him think.

———

Anthony was just walking outside one day with the boys, and his hands start shaking,

"shit not now" he mumbles quietly, he starts tapping his fingers to help with the shaking.

he tried this until his breathing picked up, and then he started to sweat, and suddenly he thinks everyone is staring at him and judging him.

"h-hey imma g-go get some water," Anthony said stuttering cause of his breathing.

"Okay, bud you okay," Jaden asked the young boy whose face was red.

"if-fine," Anthony said as his breathing kept going faster and his hands shaking more.

he pulled his hood over his head and kept his head low, he made his way to a water fountain and got some to drink. he then slid down the wall and had tears running down his face, he was having a full-on anxiety attack.

he pulled out a blunt he had in his pocket and lit it. he took a few hits and calmed down some, he was still a bit shaky but his breathing was back to normal.

it had been quite a while and Jaden was beginning to get worried about his best friend that he had a crush on.

"hey imma go look for Ant he's taking a bit longer," Jaden said to the group and received nods and a thumbs up.

Jaden walked around for a good ten minutes before finding Anthony curdled in a ball and smoke coming from him.

"Ant, bubby it's me" Jaden cooed as he rubbed his back sitting down next to the small boy.

Anthony put the blunt out and fully looked into Jadens eyes," now breath in and out" Jaden said doing the breathing thing trying to calm Anthony down.

(meanwhile)

the boys had been wondering what was taking Jaden and Anthony so long to get out of the bathroom.

"yo, should we check on them," Josh said looking a bit concerned that his friends were gone for almost an hour?

"yeah, I think we should," Bryce said and they all ran off to go look for bathrooms that the two boys might be at.

Kio spotted the two boys cuddling beside a water fountain, " aw griff, look at them" Griffin looks the two cuddling and his eyes softened.

" Hey, guys... come on." Griffin shook them a bit. Anthony jolted up but then looked at who was there.

" Hey hey you're okay," Jaden said rubbing Anthony's back.

(time skip)

" Jaden c-can y-you comes here" Anthony yelled from the top of the stairs.

"yeah, sure thing bubba" Jaden ran up quickly and went into him and Anthony's shared room.

"hey what did you need," Jaden said standing in the middle of the room.

"cuddle," Anthony said like baby-making grabby hands.

" sure" Jaden flopped on Anthony and they cuddled for the rest of the night. leaving Anthony in the feeling of comfort. Held by his best friend and hopefully boyfriend soon...

—-
yee yee

-bye hoes