•zoom calls•

𝐊𝐢𝐨 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
—————————————————————-
*requested but in 2 parts*
(edited)

"shut up, I'm on a zoom call," Kio said to Vinnie after he turned off his mic. 

"well, I'm sorry that I want to spend time with MY boyfriend" Vinnie sassed.

Kio was in college so that meant he had classes to do, and Vinnie hated it. It took all of Kio's time away from him.

"Please just leave your class and come spend time with me" Vinnie whined.

"I'm sorry this class is important" Kio said and spun his chair back around.

the only reason Vinnie was doing this is because he was horny. He pulled a chair up next to Kio and place his hand on his thigh. Kio thought nothing of it and left it there continuing to take notes for his class. Vinnie rolled his eyes and moved them higher. and higher, it got to Kio band of his sweats and and played around with it.

"Vinnie not now" Kio said and clenched his jaw. Vinnie didn't listen and stuck his hand in. he smirked when he felt Kio getting hard. he began to lightly palm him through his underwear.

Kio bit his lip and tried not to let out a moan. he didn't want Vinnie to win.

Vinnie then stuck his hand in Kio's underwear and began to lightly jerk him off in a teasing way. "f-fuck" Kio let a moan slip and Vinnie lightly chucked knowing he won.

he went a bit fast with the hand movements. He felt Kios cock twitch and pulled his hand out.

" you bitch.." he growled lowly and left his zoom meeting. He got up and Vinnie did as well.

Vinnie pinned Kio to their bed and began to roughly kiss him. He made he was down Kio's neck trying to find his sweet spot, once he did Kio let out a breathy moan.

Vinnie left a few marks that would certainly make a presence in his classes.

he then made his way down to Kio's clothed boner and ghosted his hand over his region.

"please it hurts.." Kio whined. Vinnie chucked and undid Kio's pants, he slipped them off and took his underwear off.

his dick sprung up and hit his stomach a bit. Vinnie took off his pants and underwear but slowly. Kio squirmed a bit.

Vinnie then got an idea, he went into the closet and pulled a box of things out. He pulled out the blindfold, cuffs and a cockring.

" Close your eyes for minute princess" he spoke lowly. Kio shut his eyes not wanting to piss Vinnie off.

Vinnie tied the blindfold around his eyes,cuffed his hands and snapped the ring on his dick.

" Vinnie.. what are you doing" Kio asked a little alarmed cause he couldn't see.

" you didn't want to give me attention so I'm doing what I want," Vinnie said putting some lube on his fingers

he circled one around Kio's hole. Kio let out a whimper. Vinnie lightly pushed on in earring a moan from Kio.

he moved it around before adding another in. he scissored them around and then added another. "fuck me" He said breathily.

" not yet baby boy," Vinnie said keeping that low tone of voice. Vinnie took his fingers out and readjusted himself.

he circled his tongue around Kios holed before sticking it in. " FUCK!" Kio yelled.

Vinnie thrusted his tongue in and out. "I'm gonna cum!" Kio had tears coming out of his eyes from the pressure.

Vinnie pulled out his tongue and took off Kio's blindfold. He then sat in the chair Kio was once in and began to jerk himself.

" mhm fuck" he groaned.

" please it hurts" Kio whined.

" what do you want me to do baby," Vinnie said and stopped jerking off and went next to Kio.

" Now tell me what you want princess" he whispered letting his minty breath linger.

"fuck me like the little slut I am," he said.

Vinnie almost lost it. He put lube on his dick and slowly pushed himself into Kio. "ah f-fuck" Kio screamed. Vinnie pulled himself out only leaving the tip in.

the then slammed into Kio again going harder and hitting and prostate.

"choke m-me" Kio moaned, Vinnie smirked and put his hand around his throat. He applied some pressure and got cute loud moans from Kio.

" fu-fuck daddy! l-let me cum!" Kio yelled.

"no baby girl" Vinnie whispered.

Vinnie thrusted faster into Kio still abusing his prostate. Vinnie then released his load into Kio with a loud groan.

He saw Kio's painful boner and chuckled while taking off the cuffs. " please let me release daddy" Kio begged.

"no the days are still young and you have a class, don't let me catch doing anything. now get up and get cleaned you have class" Vinnie kissed Kios head and took the cock ring off.

Kio whined and walked to the bathroom well-limped. Vinnie chuckled again and left to go use the other bathroom to get cleaned.

your...

so one person requested that I do like a zoom thing and then someone wanted rough sex between Vinnie and Kio.

so I combined the two and got this
i'm sorry if it's ass and i wrote this in class.

bye bitches