•only 17•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
—————————————————————
it's sucks that I'm only
seventeen
(edited)

Jaden and Josh danced around each other for months on end, because Jaden was seventeen. Josh would constantly tell him that it didn't matter, but it did to Jaden.

he wanted to be 18 so he could do stuff with Josh and not have to worry about the legal stuff.

Josh walked out of his bathroom with a light pink towel around his waist. Jaden walked in, " hey Josh.." he started to say but was caught off by the sight of Josh.

"aye, bud eyes up here," Josh said and laughed a bit.

" shit sorry... I wanted to show you something but it can wait" Jaden smirked and pulled Josh close to him.

"ah, no can do baby boy... I got meetings" Josh said and pulled away knowing he made Jaden flustered.

"yeah fuck you... I'm not 18 so it wouldn't matter if we did anything or not" Jaden sat on Joshes bed as he waited for Josh to get dressed.

"Jaden, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine with you not being 18. I'm 18 it's fine, it's within laws anyways," Josh yelled from his closet.

"Yeah but sometimes I think you want to be with someone that you can actually fuck and not just kiss, or even give you a blow job and not just a hand job," Jaden sighed rubbing his shoulder.

He knew Josh didn't care about his age. He just got very insecure about it, like if some girl that was like nineteen or eighteen came over to the house. Jaden would think that Josh might leave him and hook up with the girl since he could actually fuck them.

What made Jaden feel even worse, is that he and Josh aren't really official either. Jaden wanted nothing more than to be his boyfriend and cuddle as they do, but he wanted to wait till he was eighteen. Josh always said if Jaden wanted to take it further then he's fine with it and not rushing Jaden at all.

"bub I don't want anyone else but you, and if you're not ready to take things any further then i am perfectly okay with that. I know it's your first time with a guy and it's scary. Just promise me you'll talk to me okay," Josh said and sat next to Jaden wrapping his arms around him.

"Okay, I will, can we cuddle before your meetings?" Jaden asked with a small smile.

"sure thing you want my hoodie?" Josh asked and tugged at the hoodie he had on. Jaden nodded and Josh slipped it off. Even though, Jaden had a lot of Joshes hoodies another couldn't hurt.

they snuggled together on the bed and eventually fell asleep. Josh didn't want to get up so he moved his meetings to another day.

Jaden woke up with the sun in his eyes and Joshes arms tangled around his waist.

"Josh move your hands please," Jaden rubbed his eyes getting the last little sleep out of his eyes.

"no, they can stay," Josh mumbled, his face was buried in Jadens neck. He was comfortable but didn't understand why Jaden wanted the hands to move.

Joshes hands began to move down from Jaden's waist to his morning wood, "oh that's why" Josh laughed.

Jaden blushed and pulled himself out of Joshes grasp only to see he also had the same issue, "I'm gonna shower" Jaden said and walked out of Joshes room into his bathroom.

Josh sat up and his boner was painful at this point. He walked into Jaden's room and sat on his bed. While he heard the shower on, he heard the faint moans that Jaden was making.

"f-fuck josh" he moaned. Those words made Josh's dick throb more.

Josh dropped his pants and his boxers and began to jerk himself too.

"fuck" he groaned, he tugged his hand up and down his dick, groaning at the thought of Jaden being under him sucking him off.

"fuck Josh" Jaden screamed from the bathroom, Josh knew that Jaden just came on the wall.

"Hey bubs," Josh said as Jaden walked out of the bathroom.

"I heard you in there. it was hot" Josh whispered in Jaden's ear. His eyes went wide and he blushed.

" i- um" Jaden blushed and put his arms behind his back and head down.

"I don't give a fuck if you aren't 18. I want you right now." Josh said and spun Jaden around putting his arms around his waist his hands landing on his ass.

"Okay then," Jaden said and pushed the two on the bed, and began to kiss Josh. It was a relief for Jaden to be able to finally kiss Josh. The next few hours were filled with moans and groans. Luckily the boys weren't home to hear any of it. After they finished Josh and Jaden sat in the bath together.