•spare me•

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
———————————————————-
I'll spare you
just don't leave me
(edited)

*mention of abuse,
no act preformed*

Jaden was one of the most lethal killers in his father's gang. He's killed shortly over 80 people. He was next in line to take over the gang, his father was the leader of it.

He spent most of his life preparing for the day he would take it over, with his partner by his side. He came out to his dad as pan a few years ago, and his dad didn't mind it all. As long as Jaden was taking over the gang and had his kids to pass it on to, he didn't care if he was going to have a child-in-law.

Blake sat in his room with his AirPods in working on art, he was a soft boy. This peace was presently disturbed by someone breaking in and kidnapping him. they tied a blindfold on his eyes and drugged him to knock him out. Jaden smiled at the sight. He did find him a little cute.

He's never felt anything for someone like this most of his relationships are usually one sided because he never catches feelings for most people," yo J you got the kid?" A voice said from his earpiece.

"yes i did you dumb fuck," Jaden spoke as he grabbed Blake's limp body and pull him out the window and to the van.

When Blake woke up he was in a room with a harsh light that was blinding him, "Why am I here," Blake asked. He wasn't concerned about he missing from home because his parents weren't that great, they would fight and argue a lot and then sometimes he would get abused by his dad.

"because I stole you," the black hair kid with a gun said walking around the room. He looked Blake dead in the eye and ran his tongue against the top of the gun and then winked at him.

" why though? I'm not complaining. just wanna know why. why pick me out of every other rich kid?" Blake asked which confused the fuck out of Jaden.

"uh, why not. and don't you wanna go home? you know back to your parents?" Jaden asked loosing the motive to kill the victim.  He felt bad for the boy, most of his victims are screaming and scared for their life, and he isn't. That makes him a bit sad, which is odd because he never really has any emotions.

"eh it's not fun there parents fight like crazy seems better here, what's your name?" Blake asked

"uh Jaden"

Blake nodded,"I'm Blake but i assume you know that already."

Jaden smiled " hey do you maybe wanna get out of the cuffs and do something?" Jaden asked he was pretty much going against his father's order. Which would surely end with him getting yelled at then grounded.

"sure they kinda hurt, can we get food?I'm starving and I want art supplies," Blake said and Jaden smiled and nodded 'yes'.

"I'm gonna talk to my dad real quick," Jaden said and then left to go to his father's office.

why did he care about this boy so much?

" Hey dad can I c-come in," Jaden said, he mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

" yes come in," He said with a deep voice, kinda scary.

Jaden opened the door to see his father sitting at his desk with papers. "what do you need? and did you kill the kid yet?"

"no, that's why I came here. i have something to ask you." Jaden said and fidgeted with his hands.

"Why the hell not?" His father asked in a much harsher tone.

"I-I don't know, he didn't care if he died and he doesn't want to go back. can he stay" Jaden asked and was fearing what was going to come out of his father's mouth.

"i guess he could.. do you like him?" His father was a lot softer when asking this. He's always cared about who Jaden attaches himself to and wanted to make sure he liked the person before anything else.

"I don't know, maybe, he's cute" Jaden blushed.

"well, I still need you to take over this gang. but he can stay," His father said.

Jaden's face lit up with excitement "thank you sir" He said and shook his father's hand.

His father smiled for the first time in forever. Jaden was shocked that his father was smiling. He left the room and went back to Blake was sitting on the chair playing with shoes.

" he said yes now let's go get food and your art stuff" Jaden pulled Blake out of the room.

they went to a cute cafe that Blake liked to visit by himself, then they went to an art store to get things for Blake. Then they went to a field so Blake can take pictures to paint.

He got some really cute ones of Jaden and sunflowers. they got back to Jadens house and went to his room where Blake painted and Jaden watched him.

he liked the way Blake held the brush and did simple strokes. Jaden liked the way he was soft with painting. he liked how soft Blake was in general. he was mesmerized by Blake

maybe he was falling for him...

so this was a completely different story and then I hated it so I re-wrote it and came out with this...

I hope you like it

bye bitches